too much bloodstone dust

too much bloodstone dust

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Llethlin Dowr.3416

Llethlin Dowr.3416

Does anyone else think there is WAY too much bloodstone dust in the game?

Apologies if this thread exists. The search function and I don’t appear to talk the same language

too much bloodstone dust

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

Nah, it’s okay.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

too much bloodstone dust

Posted by: Evalia.7103

Evalia.7103

Well… I thought so too before getting to craft a full ascended gear set for my thief and THEN realising that I want bloodstone dust to craft my nourishment. I don’t have all that much of it right now.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Toxic_Sharpening_Stone
Now if we talked about Empyreal fragments… Which drop everywhere and can only be used for ascended crafting… meh.
But yeah it’s probably just fine if you don’t need any ascended gear or good nourishment smirks

too much bloodstone dust

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

No, I say there is not enough. If you don’t use it, destroy it.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

too much bloodstone dust

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

dont’ worry. You are in luck. Anet nerfed the champ bag to drop only 0-2 bloodstone dust.

If you complain more Anet could nerf it to 0-1. And you’ll be complaining about too much empyreal fragment and dragonire ore instead.

too much bloodstone dust

Posted by: Highchu.3806

Highchu.3806

I just wish we had more (free) Ascended storage space. Even after crafting my Ascended Armor/Weapons I’m sitting on way more stacks than I can use and it keeps accumulating. I have around ~30 stacks cluttering up my bank right now and if it weren’t for the extra tab I’d have been forced to destroy them long ago. I always feel bad destroying stacks of anything on the off chance I might need it later.

(edited by Highchu.3806)

too much bloodstone dust

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

I always feel bad destroying stacks of anything on the off chance it might need it later.

Bank expansions wouldn’t sell if there weren’t a lot of people who experience this. Heh.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

too much bloodstone dust

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

It’s just a prelude to player housing, where we have to build our own homes – brick by bloodystone brick.

too much bloodstone dust

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Really, is it too much? Not once I reached a point it gave me crafting experience to bash out a brick.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

too much bloodstone dust

Posted by: BlacPlague.4208

BlacPlague.4208

give us the ability to buy more bank tabs. I am maxed out and still need more room.

too much bloodstone dust

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

give us the ability to buy more bank tabs. I am maxed out and still need more room.

Have you also bought the material expansions? Though that being said, I had a lot of dust as well, so I threw away a lot then just started converting them to bricks. I’m sure I’ll have a use for them at some point when anet comes up with something else to craft with them. Now, whenever I get a few hundred dust, empyreals or dragonite I just convert straight away. Will probably start crafting them to other things when my material storage is full

too much bloodstone dust

Posted by: BlacPlague.4208

BlacPlague.4208

Have you also bought the material expansions? Though that being said, I had a lot of dust as well, so I threw away a lot then just started converting them to bricks. I’m sure I’ll have a use for them at some point when anet comes up with something else to craft with them. Now, whenever I get a few hundred dust, empyreals or dragonite I just convert straight away. Will probably start crafting them to other things when my material storage is full

I have bought it all, maxed out mat and reg bank tabs and I need more space. (I don’t trust guild storage after my guild got completely reset when I took a break for GW2)