what am I supposed to do now ?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Luigi.8076

Luigi.8076

hi Everyone,

As a Gw2 player from betas I have loved this game every step of the way,sure there’s bugs and issues, but they were minor things that didn’t really affect my enjoyment of the game.

However I’v come to the point where I just find myself bored, and that boredom has driven me to frustration towards a game I once loved. I have every character at level 80 fully equipped with nearly all of them full ascended(weapons and armour included) some I have even leveled twice or three times out of sheer boredom. I have cleared dungeons so many times I can play them in my sleep, doing all of them in 3 hours or less and now with nothing to spend gold on, I can’t find any reason to do them. fractals is the much the same, however with the broken loot tables they aren’t even worth the effort. I don’t care for Zerging mindlessly in WVW and I have farmed team arenas with friends the last few weeks and am finally bored of that too.

I suppose the point of this ‘rant’ is for my question to be answered: what am I supposed to do now ? I am extremely bored and just can’t see any reason to play this game any more, I doubt I’m alone on this.

thanks for reading and I’m open to feedback/ideas, how you feel about this game at the moment ?

Quantify [qT]

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Play something else for a while, take a break from the game.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

You should win a mansion in a contest you never entered and go hunt ghosts with a senile professor. For fun.

In seriousness, sounds like you’ve drained yourself out on the game. Perhaps break for a month or so?

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Posted by: Luigi.8076

Luigi.8076

I have taken a weeks break here and there from the game, even fortnights away but after I return the boredom just comes back after 1 or 2 days

Quantify [qT]

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

i do no gear no fear runs randomly where i run naked in dunguons

not stacking runs are also nice the rest is fashion and waiting for updates