what happened to servers load today?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: maxwell.4873

maxwell.4873

Q:

none of these america servers is FULL today when i logged in today,for what i remembered since last few months at least three of american servers are FULL,is it because of the megaserver system or something else happened?

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

none of these america servers is FULL today when i logged in today,for what i remembered since last few months at least three of american servers are FULL,is it because of the megaserver system or something else happened?

WvW migration probably

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Guild Wars 2 is 50% off. They probably increased server capacity so new players can create their accounts on more servers, the “full” indication counts only accounts on the server, not actual active players

Posted by: Nage.1520

Nage.1520

This can’t be possible. Some big new MMO launched and it was going to be the end of the world. The game must be completely dead and everyone else must have left to play that new game.

I’m guessing it’s the WvW league that has people rolling in. Remember today was reset day.

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

This can’t be possible. Some big new MMO launched and it was going to be the end of the world. The game must be completely dead and everyone else must have left to play that new game.

I’m guessing it’s the WvW league that has people rolling in. Remember today was reset day.

Yup! They hate GW2 so much now that they actually hacked servers and deletes their accounts from database!