what if.. GW2 + full virtual reality...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Oldgrimm.8521

Oldgrimm.8521

what if gw2 will have a new platform of gaming, a full virtual reality console,

(like sword art online anime), wherein you can literally taste, smell, feel pain and pleasure, and what not

would that be the ultimate breakthrough for gaming industry?

ps. some of my friends lost interest in gaming because of that anime ^^,

Posted by: Dash.7108

Dash.7108

yes, it would be

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

LOL

2d pic and characters my wife often looks over my shoulder and admires the art work in GW2

3d full imersion VR first time a mesmer ran past with her, almost could aford the skirt outfit i would lose gaming privlages

Ulfar SOR

Oldgrimm.8521

if this would become the future of gaming industry, i hope im still alive to at least taste its glory,

i hope 5 years from now we could have this as a beta to future gaming, given that we have virtual reality machines to treat phobias and other stuff

Posted by: Bruno Sardine.2907

Bruno Sardine.2907

(like sword art online anime), wherein you can literally taste, smell, feel pain and pleasure, and what not

Feel? Given the nature of skimpy outifts and busty women…. Not sure how much “questing” would get done, if you know what I mean.

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

Virtual reality is probably the ultimate end-game of gaming. I don’t think we’ll get there for awhile, though.

Btw SAO is a bad anime.

Oldgrimm.8521

Feel? Given the nature of skimpy outifts and busty women…. Not sure how much “questing” would get done, if you know what I mean.

hahahaha thats the downside of full sensual immersion, you cant get things done

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

This is all I really want out of gaming before I die oh and maybe the option to upload my consciousness in to a server that would allow me to travel to any game I choose forever.

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

This is all I really want out of gaming before I die oh and maybe the option to upload my consciousness in to a server that would allow me to travel to any game I choose forever.

Heaven would be any game you want, hell would be diablo with 3, 8 year olds camping the spawn point and ganking you every 60 seconds.

Ulfar SOR

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

Heaven would be any game you want, hell would be diablo with 3, 8 year olds camping the spawn point and ganking you every 60 seconds.

Not going to get into any religious talk. My beliefs tend to get me banned
Just give me my server

Posted by: Araushnee.1852

Araushnee.1852

My husband said he would game again if there was a VR rpg. I would really love to have my husband game with me again. But I doubt that will happen anytime soon…

Edit: I forgot to mention this game looks great with 3d vision. Some of the effects really pop out at you.

Gamer Gal

(edited by Araushnee.1852)