Posted by: Deep Sleep.4568

Deep Sleep.4568

lets let anet know what we want.

I would love a cond might rune

what new rune would you like to see

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

rune of aristocracy is the condition might rune.

EverythingOP

Posted by: Barfoi.9537

Barfoi.9537

They have “Rune of the Aristocracy” (cond. dmg + might duration)… which I only recall due to recent forge-fests. xD

EDIT: Oops, too slow.

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I’d like a rune that gives +Retaliation duration.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

Rune of Random Riches

Get random amounts of cash after killing something (mostly 1c, but chance for more) and a chance for a loot drop if using a full set.

Something different at least…

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Rune of Random Riches

Get random amounts of cash after killing something (mostly 1c, but chance for more) and a chance for a loot drop if using a full set.

Something different at least…

I could get behind that.

They probably won’t, since it’s close to having a gold-find boost, and they purged Magic Find on gear for a reason.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

I’d love to see a Full Effect Rune Set for the sacrifice of the Stat Boosts.
Something like this:

Superior Rune of Courage
1) Gain Fury for 10s if your Health falls below 90% or Regeneration for 10s, if your Health is after 20s when this effect recharges is still under 90% (CD20s)
2) Increases your Movement Speed by +25%
3) Lose a Condition every 10 seconds
4) Auto Stun Break when being Stunned, Immobilized or knocked downed (CD15s)
5) Endurance recharges 10% faster now
6) Reduces Fall Damage by 49% and lets you create an Earth Field, which gets through your Fall Damage blasted and grants You and nearby Allies Protection, Regeneration and Fury for 5s, while the Earth Blast damages nearby foes and blinds them.

I think if all Runes would work like this, Runes could be alot more interesting and build defining.
Stats is something, for that players should use mainly Gemstones for, so that Jewelry becomes more important.
That way the player should have to choose over it, if the player rather prefers to have some more nice supportive either active or passive Combat Effects, or rather instead more significant Stat Boosts for the sacrifice of having lesser Effects.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: Enus.2781

Enus.2781

I’d love to see a Full Effect Rune Set for the sacrifice of the Stat Boosts.
Something like this:

Superior Rune of Courage
1) Gain Fury for 10s if your Health falls below 90% or Regeneration for 10s, if your Health is after 20s when this effect recharges is still under 90% (CD20s)
2) Increases your Movement Speed by +25%
3) Lose a Condition every 10 seconds
4) Auto Stun Break when being Stunned, Immobilized or knocked downed (CD15s)
5) Endurance recharges 10% faster now
6) Reduces Fall Damage by 49% and lets you create an Earth Field, which gets through your Fall Damage blasted and grants You and nearby Allies Protection, Regeneration and Fury for 5s, while the Earth Blast damages nearby foes and blinds them.

I think if all Runes would work like this, Runes could be alot more interesting and build defining.
Stats is something, for that players should use mainly Gemstones for, so that Jewelry becomes more important.
That way the player should have to choose over it, if the player rather prefers to have some more nice supportive either active or passive Combat Effects, or rather instead more significant Stat Boosts for the sacrifice of having lesser Effects.

You really wanna be OP don’t you?

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Lol… ever heard of the word of “example” Enus?
This was basically more or less just only an example to show, what I meant with Full Effect Rune Set.

Its clear, that if Anet would go for that, that we would never see such an over the top rune, with basically all of the best and fun effects in one set xD

However, I’d freaking love such a rune just for 6) xD as a thief with 50% Fall Damage reduce trait for WvW for nicer awesome flees ^^

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

I think out of all the effect a rune set dose not seem to have any “on wepon swap” maybe something with that? There also nothing in the game that is " on non-elite utility use" maybe something like that.

As for what it dose i cant think of what we are missing in the game. The only “new” thing i can think of off hand would be just copy pasting effects to existing runes set but with different boons say a rune set that works with protection much like might dose with str runes.

Added ideal: You could go realty out there and have a rune set that takes up a utility slot as its full 6 set but i do not know if too many ppl would be happy with that seeing how it would be more lock down then weapons set system.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

the rune of the trapper works off of utility
gain stealth for placing a trap or something like that …

and no one ever used the rune of evasion because the stealth nerf makes it useless
constantly applying revealed to your self :S…

what i am saying is there is a few runes kinda like what u r asking for … but they r so balanced they r very gimmicky

would be better for them to just improve the traits

(edited by caveman.5840)

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

the rune of the trapper works off of utility
gain stealth for placing a trap or something like that …

and no one ever used the rune of evasion because the stealth nerf makes it useless
constantly applying revealed to your self

Good point there also the shout runes but is there any other universal ability that a rune set is missing? Maybe a rune set that makes your pet stronger / last longer (for the timed pets.)

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Posted by: Dante.8456

Dante.8456

Rune of Loki

(1) 2% chance to turn opponent into a rabbit
(2) 4% chance to turn opponent into a giant tortoise
(3) 8% chance to turn opponent into a pink dolyak
(4) 16% chance to turn opponent into a baboon
(5) 32% chance to turn opponent into a flying squirrel
(6) 64% chance to turn opponent into a Dev