when we will get ascended "Assassin" Trinkets

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Q:

its been more than a year since you introduced Assassin stat combinations for armor and exotic trinkets.

can we please get it also for our ascended trinkets (amulet, rings, accessories and back) ?

thank you.

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

CM and Arah collections reward ascended assassins trinkets.

Juba.8406

^^^

what about the amulet and rings ?

and what the hell is that grind that i need to do for an accessory, why not adding it to laurel vendor at least ill get to use my almost 300 laurels and +500 ectos, really Anet ?

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

Why the grind? Because almost immediately upon reaching level 80, you should have statistically the best equipment in the game. Err… Wait… Nevermind, grind is good. EVERYONE loves grind!

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

Stats matter? when did that happen?

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

Stats matter? when did that happen?

For open world type content, stats are almost entirely irrelevant. When we start talking instanced content, especially completing instanced content efficiently, stats begin to matter. Once we start talking about speed clear record attempts (group or solo) in instanced content, stats matter quite considerably.

Juba.8406

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Ruined_City_of_Arah_Collector

“The total cost of this collection is 10,290 Shards of Zhaitan: 6150 for weapons and 4140 for armor.
This would take 172 runs of The Ruined City of Arah and require a minimum of 43 days to complete : this does not account drops from Bag of Wondrous Goods.
Acquiring all items via sPvP requires 8 full completions of the The Ruined City of Arah Dungeon Track.
This would result in 8 armor pieces, 24 weapons, and 1,920 Shards of Zhaitan with which the 10 cheapest armor pieces can be purchased.
Assuming two tiers of the track are completed each day, this would take 32 days to complete.”

all this grind for 1 piece of accessory ??!!!!!!!!

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

It’s not like there are anything else to do beside dungeon and spvp(beside wvw).

you can buy arah btw, usually sell for 4-6 gold. You can recoup 3 gold because the dungeon rewards 3 gold. I’m buying it each day right now.

Juba.8406

and still no rings or Amulet.

i wonder what would be the grind for them ….. kill Elder dragon Mordremoth 900 times maybe ??!

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

and still no rings or Amulet.

i wonder what would be the grind for them ….. kill Elder dragon Mordremoth 900 times maybe ??!

it’s only like 1% dmg boost if you are a mesmer. let it go bro.

you got like 7 years to grind the trinket. It’s not like there is new gear tier coming soon.