Input on 8/23 Roll-back

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

OP, I’ve already cancelled my subscription.

Most MMOs have more down time than this every single month….without providing compensation.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: OnizukaBR.8537

OnizukaBR.8537

If you think you deserve compensation, prepare to be very dissapointed with your life, because thats not how anything in the world work.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Alaoglu.4637

Alaoglu.4637

downtime is not a problem the problem is the wast of time in competitive mod for me or farming or something else for other people

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Wish in one hand, spit in the other, and see which gets filled first.

~EW

Well, at least it’s spit. It could be worse, like spiders or something.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

(edited by Endless Soul.5178)

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

I think they should compensate anyone who complains with a special title…

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Tasida.4085

Tasida.4085

LOL@compensation…..cute GAME ON

Noble Dragons (NOBL) rocking GW’s since 2005 now rocking the Sorrow’s Furnace Server!

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Or you could be spitting spiders! That’s not creepy at all!!

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Nordslayer.5390

Nordslayer.5390

I think a 50% off HoT for the week would be a good compensation and seeing it’s the 4 yr anniversary and school is about to start people will undoubtedly be on the game more often

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Moyayuki.3619

Moyayuki.3619

Entitled QQ rant

#Millennials

I was born in 1989, so technically I am a “millenial”, and I do not feel entitled to anything so superficial. Be careful of generalizations you make about an entire generation. (But believe me, there are “millenials” out there that do drive me crazy and make me embarrassed to be considered one of them.)

Server: Dragonbrand
Guild: Moonlit Renegades (Moon)
Highest-Level Toon: Markus Emmerich, 80 Human Scrapper

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Moyayuki.3619

I just lost the opportunity to play after work, that’s all. But this morning I logged in and completed the PvE Dailies in 15 minutes before going off to work, so it all worked out in the end. Instead I spent yesterday evening watching some Star Trek: Voyager episodes, chatting on Facebook, and watched a movie. So not bad down time in my opinion.

However, I understand many people have lost valuable things with the roll-back, so I sympathize with all of you.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

not happy so far

If you had a subscription I could see extending your sub for the time. As it is, I don’t see the issue.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Cael.3960

Cael.3960

Did the first round of the new achievements in Frostgorge, then headed back to LA to burn some black lion keys. 20 keys: 2 full tickets, enough scraps combined with previous ones for a 3rd and a zodiac sword skin. Couldn’t make up my mind on what Bloodstone weapon I wanted, then lost connection when the servers went down.

Today, burnt the same 20 keys. 2 Makeover kits, a hair kit, barely enough scraps to combine for 1 ticket. And a bunch of dyes I already had. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for the makeover kits (can’t ever seem to make a good-looking male sylvari) but I’d love to have had a choice of black lion skins.

Well, that’s RNG for you. A couple years from now I’ll try again.

(edited by Cael.3960)

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617

CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617

The issue that make a request for compensation reasonable is 2-fold:
1. There was a rollback, taking away the progress of everyone that was online.
2. The whole down time and rollback is ANET’s fault. They messed up big time, and then they inflicted a rollback on the players. They did not fix the inventory issue, they erased it and seem to want the players to be grateful. Why should I be grateful for ANET doing LESS than could be reasonably expected of them?

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

I dont know what I lost, probably not much

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Neurion.4086

Neurion.4086

not happy so far

If you had a subscription I could see extending your sub for the time. As it is, I don’t see the issue.

That’s what ANet would probably do. Other game companies don’t give their players even a potion of the time they have already paid for.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Mel.8495

Mel.8495

I think we should all get 800 gems compensation. I had to redo this annoying frostgorge sound stuff, lost pips because my winstreak was deleted and more.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Alaoglu.4637

Alaoglu.4637

they should pay their mistake for people who are complaining one by one

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Zylph.7891

Zylph.7891

If you think you deserve compensation, prepare to be very dissapointed with your life, because thats not how anything in the world work.

Technically this is exactly how life works. At least in the USA. I cannot speak for any other country.

I’m not saying there should be compensation for yesterdays outage.

I am simply saying that we get compensated on a daily basis for inconveniences. You just have to know how to get what you want.

Nearly every month I get most of my bills reduced for compensations due to service outages, poor quality of services provided, services received not exactly matching advertised descriptions (speed tests were not up to par, static on a phone line) etc. You only need to be vocal and customer service agents will do nearly anything to keep you happy.

While i do not agree with OP that we need compensation, I do understand that all they are doing is reaching out to Customer Service and attempting to receive compensation for the poor service delivered yesterday.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

I think we should all get 800 gems compensation. I had to redo this annoying frostgorge sound stuff, lost pips because my winstreak was deleted and more.

Then you think wrong. Kitten happens. These types of events as uncommon as they are, are an occurrence that can be expected to occasionally happen in MMOs. Learn to cope; you aren’t owed anything beyond the apology they’ve already given.

~EW

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

I strongly suspect the dancing Account/Soul Binding issue was not merely a problem of items getting soulbound, but merely a symptom of a much wider character database corruption, necessitating the emergency shutdown and rollback of the servers.

As far as compensation goes… an additional day of playtime has been added to your account subscription. Enjoy.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: jbolene.4352

jbolene.4352

I have had other games I play give compensation for their mistakes. Since they have 200K$ to give to pvp winners, they can have free stuff in the gem store.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Glass Hand.7306

Glass Hand.7306

I got lucky, the only thing I missed out is my home and guild hall gathering. Everything else I did fell outside the rolled back time period.

TBH I had the opposite reaction to many here. I was extremely impressed by the quality of the response to the bug. Doing a rollback on this scale is NOT a trivial operation and the granularity of the deltas was really excellent.

The real question in my mind is how the bug in the integrity of user records got through testing. That I think is something that ArenaNet has to look at and improve. Changes to code in that area should raise a big red flag and should be reviewed with extreme prejudice.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

The way ANet handled the situation was a huge dissapointment to me. I’ve been playing games on a daily basis for the last 31 year and never before in my entire gaming expirience I saw anything like what happend here.

1. Forum is the place for discussing news. The place for a news like ’We’re shutting down the servers’ is here: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/ No, mr O’Brian didn’t do his job well like many people here seem to think. Here’s a very simple question to mr O’Brain: which news is more important to ANet? This one: ‘Bloodstone Weapons, Peakitten Scepter, and Mini Garm in the Gem Store’ or this one: ’We’re shutting down the servers’ and ’we’re having a roll back’ Strangelly enough the news about the kitten gem store is on the main page of the game website, unlike the other, you know, less important news. Looks very bad. You know, other game publishers and devs put that kind of info onto the main page of their main website. And they do that not beacause they’re stupid or have nothing else to do, but because there is a reason for that. A good reason.

2. Again, I’ve been playing MMORPGs since they came to existance and that was the first time when I got disconnected all of a sudden during a fight without any sort of a warning and couldn’t log into the game not because the servers have crashed, but because they shut them down. Name me a company who shuts down their servers without warning people who are already in the game. No, you can’t? Well, this is because there is a reason for not doing that kind of stuff. A good reason.

3. Roll back. Please stop that blah-blah about one time in four years. One time is way too many. Roll backs are distinctive feature of so called ‘private’ (you’re free to read it as ‘pirate’) servers of popular MMORPGs. So ArenaNet managed to reach professional level of those teams who keep private servers. Congratulations!

One of ANet people told me on Twitter that this incident is of a huge importance to them. It sure looks like a lie. Because, you know, nuber one. Also he said that updating the website will take a long time. I wonder, how long does it take for ANet to update a website? Because, you know, it kinda reminds me of all these funny questions: how many charrs is needed to change a light bulb?

I’ve seen MMORPGs born and die many times. If ANet won’t grow a pair and publish the info about what happened on the main page of a game website real soon I’m like 90% sure it’s gonna be the beginning of the end. Because people do not forget stuff like this. And they don’t like when you try to lie to them. Of course, there always would be people who are not gamers and never saw other games, but you can’t rely on them when it comes to your player base.

So you don’t think it’s quicker to just do a post on the games own forum, it has to be on there web site? Really? Anyone who works in web design knows it is quicker to just do a forum post.

Secondly, trying to fix this kind of problem while the game is live would have been a real nightmare, trying to fix something that is still effecting data on a live environment is like trying to stop ice melting in death valley. The more people who use the corrupted system, the more is spreads the more the data base is corrupted. But then I guess your one of those people who thinks they can just press a button to marked “fix things” and everything works again.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: jacobine.6354

jacobine.6354

Always gonna be whiners about compensation… for what? “lost time”? Forced to communicate with the real world for a few hours?

As a programmer I understand the pain of having to roll back something, although I haven’t had to do anything so huge. But also as a programmer I have to wonder why it is that almost every ‘update’ to this game, small or large, comes with a handful of bugs.

If there is a TEST bed for Quality Assurance Testing then I have to think that it’s not being very well utilized. Seriously, something like this soulbound bug should have been easily noticed by the testers if they were actually Playing and Testing all aspects of this game as they should be considering the bugs that are continually introduced each update.

THIS is my issue. I don’t want compensation… What I would love to see and hear is that ANet has created a solid QA team that ensures the new code is working properly and not affecting other areas in ways it shouldn’t before rolling it out to the public for “live testing”.

This was my thought too. A release should go through a full QA run to ensure it all works together correctly. All I can guess is that they didn’t realize this sort of regression would happen, but a full QA test should notice that, whereas it might slip through an individual commit’s QA.

Also need no compensation. It was clearly a big issue, and having had to go through reverts at my job too (although not this large) I know how much they suck.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

It was a bug that crept in unexpectedly. Hardly a mistake

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

To the OP,

you already got your compensation. Almighty MO apologized, this has to be enough.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Ensign.2189

Ensign.2189

Anyway, I assume I’m going to get a lot of flak for even recommending compensation

I wouldn’t give you any flak for the recommendation. It’s a no-brainer.

Their server programmers and their entire management team have just pulled at least a 12 hour day, and probably more (getting in early to prep for patch day) to fix the problem. It’s a fair guess that no one had taken much of a break since the servers went down and they were in full 5 alarm fire drill the entire afternoon and evening. Maybe, just maybe, they thought that once the servers were back up and stable, it was time to get some sleep, and that stuff like mailing out apology gifts could wait until tomorrow.

You waited all of a couple hours to complain, at midnight, that they haven’t compensated you for the downtime yet. Really? What exactly do you expect here? You couldn’t even wait for them to come into work the next day before complaining on the forums?

You absolutely should get a lot of flak for that. You have totally unrealistic expectations, and A.Net is going to come back into work this morning to see a thread reminding them that a bunch of their players are petulant children. Well done.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: jacobine.6354

jacobine.6354

2. The whole down time and rollback is ANET’s fault. They messed up big time, and then they inflicted a rollback on the players. They did not fix the inventory issue, they erased it and seem to want the players to be grateful. Why should I be grateful for ANET doing LESS than could be reasonably expected of them?

Rolling back WAS fixing the inventory issue.

When you have a hairy bug, you can’t just go fix it at a blink of an eye. They can fix the bug, but not while people keep adding more issues to it and making it more complex and widespread. Plus, they probably couldn’t easily track all the errors because of the nature of the changes.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

im not expecting compensation nor do i want it but lets be honest. most mmos are down more because they are releasing code to fix bugs and such. anet doesnt exactly do that as often.

im bad at sarcasm

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

One mistake in 4 years, yup, time to complain on the forums for more gold.

Sadly the 1st response almost hits the nail on the head. The OP doesn’t seem to understand why they shut it down, just that they are mad it was.

So a restaurant gets a new dish(the patch) and ingredients in that dish manage to spread e coli or salmonella or something bad(the soulbound glitch). Once multiple people begin to get sick from it, they realize something is wrong and shut the restaurant down to clean and sanitize(fix and rollback). If you were to drive up to the restaurant for lunch and it was closed, would you find somewhere else to eat lunch and come back a different day? Or would you stand outside the restaurant waiting for them to reopen it with NO SET TIME of when that will be?
The next day you go back there for lunch, do you walk in and say “HEY I couldn’t get lunch here yesterday cause of you idiots….give me a COOKIE!”

I really hope the OP didn’t sit at their computer the entire time waiting for the game to be back up, I’ve got 29.6k ap so I’ve played a lot…and still found other things to do in the meantime, the game doesn’t have to be the ONLY thing you try to do for 8.5 hours.

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Moyayuki.3619

One mistake in 4 years, yup, time to complain on the forums for more gold.

Sadly the 1st response almost hits the nail on the head. The OP doesn’t seem to understand why they shut it down, just that they are mad it was.

So a restaurant gets a new dish(the patch) and ingredients in that dish manage to spread e coli or salmonella or something bad(the soulbound glitch). Once multiple people begin to get sick from it, they realize something is wrong and shut the restaurant down to clean and sanitize(fix and rollback). If you were to drive up to the restaurant for lunch and it was closed, would you find somewhere else to eat lunch and come back a different day? Or would you stand outside the restaurant waiting for them to reopen it with NO SET TIME of when that will be?
The next day you go back there for lunch, do you walk in and say “HEY I couldn’t get lunch here yesterday cause of you idiots….give me a COOKIE!”

I really hope the OP didn’t sit at their computer the entire time waiting for the game to be back up, I’ve got 29.6k ap so I’ve played a lot…and still found other things to do in the meantime, the game doesn’t have to be the ONLY thing you try to do for 8.5 hours.

That actually sounds like a very realistic comparison to what happened, more or less. Let’s just hope that, like the restaurant analogy, people are not driven away from GW2 after this.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Mel.8495

Mel.8495

Then you think wrong. Kitten happens. These types of events as uncommon as they are, are an occurrence that can be expected to occasionally happen in MMOs. Learn to cope; you aren’t owed anything beyond the apology they’ve already given.

~EW

Such huge bugs should not happen if Anet would have proper test servers and QA. These easy to find but gamebreaking bugs are unacceptable to me even if it would be once in a lifetime.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Always gonna be whiners about compensation… for what? “lost time”? Forced to communicate with the real world for a few hours?

As a programmer I understand the pain of having to roll back something, although I haven’t had to do anything so huge. But also as a programmer I have to wonder why it is that almost every ‘update’ to this game, small or large, comes with a handful of bugs.

If there is a TEST bed for Quality Assurance Testing then I have to think that it’s not being very well utilized. Seriously, something like this soulbound bug should have been easily noticed by the testers if they were actually Playing and Testing all aspects of this game as they should be considering the bugs that are continually introduced each update.

THIS is my issue. I don’t want compensation… What I would love to see and hear is that ANet has created a solid QA team that ensures the new code is working properly and not affecting other areas in ways it shouldn’t before rolling it out to the public for “live testing”.

Really? As a programmer you should know bugs come with the territory and that unforeseen things happen…

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Azakael.3019

Azakael.3019

A few ecto from rares that dropped after Claw of Jormag, the results of a tier 4 fractal win (thankfully I didn’t open the boxes, so I didn’t know if I “lost” an ascended chest or not…) and when I had to reopen a BL Chest, I got a Trading Post Express instead of the Dye Kit that dropped a Spearmint Dye for me – but I still got my tenth Claim Ticket scrap, so not a huge loss.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Dino.3680

Dino.3680

~EW

Such huge bugs should not happen if Anet would have proper test servers and QA. These easy to find but gamebreaking bugs are unacceptable to me even if it would be once in a lifetime.

You obviously have never attempted to create a game.

Kind regards. ~Dino

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Work at ANet, and then your “should not happen,” “easy to find,” and “unacceptable” might carry weight… atm, they are at best uninformed opinions. Sometimes life doesn’t wind up working the way you think it should… this is one of those instances for you, it seems. If it truly unacceptable to you, then try some other MMOs… maybe after you’ve experienced such occurrences a few more times among those other MMOs you might come to understand how unmindful and sophomoric your stance is.

~EW

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Gehenna.3625

Gehenna.3625

It sucked but these things do happen. It’s all part of the experience, whether you like it or not. So best to just get over it and carry on.

It’s a game forum. The truth is not to be found here.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: An Arctic Fox.6312

An Arctic Fox.6312

in short. your entitled self is not getting compensation. deal with it.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: ReaverKane.7598

ReaverKane.7598

Rolling back WAS fixing the inventory issue.

When you have a hairy bug, you can’t just go fix it at a blink of an eye. They can fix the bug, but not while people keep adding more issues to it and making it more complex and widespread. Plus, they probably couldn’t easily track all the errors because of the nature of the changes.

Actually no. Rollback was caused because the inventory issue corrupted entries on items in player inventories to a way that was impossible to fix without the rollback. The inventory bug was fixed by coding it out.

People are asking for compensation, and should be, for a few reasons:
1) No, the game isn’t free, just because you happen to be a F2P leech, some of us did pay for the game before it was F2P and still keep on paying for it when there are new releases, in fact oddly enough, the longer players have been faithful to the game the more expensive it got.

2) Arena net specifically chose to create artificial gates by time gating stuff, people that don’t play around Arena net’s timezone had the rollback and the down time happen during the time most people (especially the ones that work, and thus pay for the game) can play. So every single time gated thing one would do yesterday wasn’t done. While people living in different timezones got to do them. SO yes, compensation should be merited.

If you don’t do math here’s a possible tally of losses:
Dailies 2 gold;
Daily ascended crafting, ~30 gold depending on market fluctuations;
Daily Fractals: Several gold from junk items, infusions, and Stabilizing Matricies.
Daily PvP, Track progression that can lead to a few gold from salvaging exotics, anything from a few silver to several gold from “fight money”, year of ascension daily 3 games achievement participation.
Daily gathering items can also be worth several gold.

3) We don’t owe Arena net for doing their job right. We pay them for it by playing, in fact i paid 35€ yesterday for gems, if i knew that would have happened i’d buy a new game on steam and play it while the servers were down. But Arena net do owe us a big apology and definitely more retribution that a “whoops” for having failed at delivering their service for an extended period that prevented many people from accessing it for 24h or more.

(edited by ReaverKane.7598)

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

You missed nothing. Actualy, you had to do something else than wasting your life in a MMO. You should thank Anet for that.

VoxL, NSPPT

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

I’m going to consider being able to claim “I was there when it happened.” as my compensation. Someday, I’ll be able to brag to my grandkids.

Attachments:

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Sinfullysweet.4517

Sinfullysweet.4517

Sorry OP, disagree with you here. Love the game but crap happens some time. I am ok with not getting a thing because unlike other games, they continued to communicate with us with what was going on.

[OTG] ~ [GAME]~ [ROAM]~[AUTH]~ [LOFT]
Current Home: Yaks Bend Former Home: Maguuma/TC/SBI
Sin’s Characters on Gw2efficiency

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Sinfullysweet.4517

Sinfullysweet.4517

Only thing I lost that really stung was the Tangled Lore achieve. Got it back now though. Trying to remember all those questions and answers made my brain hurt.

[OTG] ~ [GAME]~ [ROAM]~[AUTH]~ [LOFT]
Current Home: Yaks Bend Former Home: Maguuma/TC/SBI
Sin’s Characters on Gw2efficiency

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Dino.3680

Dino.3680

GUILD WARS 2 USER AGREEMENT
10 b
You acknowledge that Service may be interrupted for reasons within or beyond the control of ArenaNet, that ArenaNet cannot and does not guarantee You will be able to use the Game or any Account whenever You wish to do so, that ArenaNet will interrupt the Service on a regular basis for purposes of maintenance or updates and may do so without providing You with notice before such interruption, and that ArenaNet may provide subsequent versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades or patches related to the Game that You must accept and/or install before You will be able to use the Game.

Kind regards. ~Dino

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

~EW

You obviously have never attempted to create a game.

Or test one.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I lost…
an evening of not playing Guild Wars 2, because the servers went down while I was at work. :P

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

Really OP? Seriously. REALLY? SMH. The sense of entitlement people have today never ceases to shock the hell out of me.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

~EW

Even games with extensive testting and QA have game breaking bugs when they go to live. There are some things you can never account for when you switch from test to live. That is how games are.

Input on 8/23 Roll-back

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Wish in one hand, spit in the other, and see which gets filled first.

~EW

Instructions unclear. One hand soggy with gross stuff, other still empty. Currently using pixie dust as proxy for wishes, but is currently too tasty. Now both hands are covered in gross stuff.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632