where is my dungeon buddies ?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: wizix.2468

wizix.2468

hello everyone.
I’ve been slacking in doing dungeons lately because i cant find enough groups to do dungeons with when im online . and with the dungeon reward update, not many people farming which means the entrances r empty most of the time.

so im looking for people FROM EU SERVERS who have been having this problem too so we can group and do some dungeons daily while having some fun.. no farming just daily.

so we will be doing for example "cof p1/2 ,hotw p1 ,AC p1/2/3 .. etc " just the easy/fast paths and we dont have to do all of them.

and the most important thing is the timing , the gather will start in 1 hour window right after the servers reset, so if the server resets at 12:00AM your time u have till 1:00AM to group up with us .

so if you can meet the requirement please msg me in game . Name is War Prime.
just in case if more guys r interested in this dont worry about the group size , just msg me and i will find a group for you

(edited by wizix.2468)

Posted by: xephire.8324

xephire.8324

Wow speaks volume about the player base.To think that someone would need to post on the forum to look for a dungeon party.Good job ANET.Good job.

Posted by: Banquetto.9521

Banquetto.9521

Wow speaks volume about the player base.To think that someone would need to post on the forum to look for a dungeon party.Good job ANET.Good job.

About three hours ago, you asked the question “Well if you don’t like complain threads why read them? Since they are not for your eyes….”

I would now like to ask you: why did you read this thread? It’s not a complaint thread and thus clearly not for your eyes.

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

About three hours ago, you asked the question “Well if you don’t like complain threads why read them? Since they are not for your eyes….”

I would now like to ask you: why did you read this thread? It’s not a complaint thread and thus clearly not for your eyes.

lmao +1

I think this thread would serve better purpose in the dungeons forum.

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

Posted by: kossman.8206

kossman.8206

let me predict your future….
Sept 17th…..

Your Welcome…

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

You may thank ANet for that. The invasions have made all other group content in the game undoable.

One – Piken Square

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

That’s because dungeons have been here since launch and the invasion content is here for two weeks and then slowing down. So everyone is trying to do the new content.

I tried to get a group for an older dungeon in WoW once and I couldn’t do it. Why? Because it was older content.

Nothing to see here, folks, move along.

Posted by: xephire.8324

xephire.8324

Huhh???I said it was not for somebodies eyes not my own?I think you have reading problems.If that guy doesn’t like complaint threads he can just ignore it lol.

(edited by xephire.8324)

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

until sept 17th…. gw2lfg.com….

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Ignore feature on the forums plz

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Posted by: wizix.2468

wizix.2468

its probably because im mostly online after midnight when server reset.
the point of this post is to find some friendly people to do dungeon with for a long time and make a friendly bond .