why are both legendary maces so lacklustre

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Twoodi.5849

Twoodi.5849

Just wondering as i wanted to build one for my revenant, but both the maces especially the moot seems really lacklustre compared to other legendaries.

Seems a shame as they are both cool ideas but you never see them in game, i assume this is because most people have the same opinion as me.

Any chance they could a trail in the future or something to make the moot at least look like a legendary? If you removed the footfalls from moot it would just look like a gemstore skin.

Posted by: Game of Bones.8975

Game of Bones.8975

Oh come on, you can’t run into battle swinging a disco ball?!? What kind of warrior are you?

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Are you kidding me? Who the heck wouldn’t want an Entropy, or whatever its called, version for the weapons they use? I’d jump at the chance for a rifle like that. Or a greatsword like that.

In terms of disco ball….it is what it is. At least its not as expensive as the hot ones…..you want a more expensive boat rifle? Mace is in a good place atm by comparison.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

Posted by: demitel.1340

demitel.1340

Huh? I think Eureka is pretty good looking legendary and it fits for Revenant.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Excuse me? How dare you insult my disco ball?! No battle is truly a battle without a disco ball.

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Lacklustre?! The Moot is like the Best Legendary Ever, with a footfall effect to die for. It’s the first one I made, and my main can’t even use a mace!

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I love the Moot!!
Disco is life!

Attachments:

Posted by: Game of Bones.8975

Game of Bones.8975

Excuse me? How dare you insult my disco ball?! No battle is truly a battle without a disco ball.

Attachments:

Posted by: MoarChaos.8320

MoarChaos.8320

I’m going to make Eureka, because it’s less pronounced then the other legendaries. That’s how I felt about Nevermore when I made it as well. They just look the most like a legendary weapon to me. Like I love H.O.P.E. as an example, but I’ll never make it because the footfalls and arm effect just seem to eclipse the style of character I want to make.

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Just wondering as i wanted to build one for my revenant, but both the maces especially the moot seems really lacklustre compared to other legendaries.

Seems a shame as they are both cool ideas but you never see them in game, i assume this is because most people have the same opinion as me.

Any chance they could a trail in the future or something to make the moot at least look like a legendary? If you removed the footfalls from moot it would just look like a gemstore skin.

Don’t feel bad, engineers have it the worst we have one really easy season one to make that looks like a toy and the other one is so difficult most of us look at it and go nope. (Qip and Hope)

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!