why i stop playing bye to everyone :)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

this is not QQ or angry rant
I say this so all can see, i stop playing gw2. I play from 2 almost 3 years. I find myself fan of the game. I had many great memories in here; i remember my first fractal attempt, my first exotic, my first world boss down, my first wvw zerg run.
Gw2 for me was a habit that is why i don’t quit i just stop playing
one day i may return after year or 2.
Right now i must concentrate on my job and my soon to be born son.(lack of money for gaming laptop and the breaking of my old one sealed Gw2 fate for me) I wish luck to all players to find the drop they want (precursor) and craft that cool weapon (legendary).
To a net i say thank you for making this game and giving so much joy, i may have been harsh to you but it was tough love (you know that).
I hope HoT is great success and bring you a lot more fans.

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

Good luck with your job and congrats on the soon-to-be new addition to your family.

Good gaming laptops do cost a small fortune…

Was looking at the Alienware ones and pondering whether to buy one, but with all the customisations it was nearly £2K and knowing me, I will have pretty much “killed” it within 2 years…

£1K per year, just to play games in style, is pretty hard to justify.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

(edited by Tigaseye.2047)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Good luck in life and congrats on the new baby. Maybe in a couple of years you’ll be able to start gaming again, if not this game then another.

(Someone had a post where their 5 year old son played with them. That’s something you can think about for the future with your child)

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Evga.2471

Evga.2471

Congratulations on your soon to be born son and good luck with your future endeavors.

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Congratulations on having a son and good luck with your job.

Hope you find the desire and time to come back and see how the game is in a couple years (heck, I’m wondering what that’ll be like as well).

SBI

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

Good luck with your job and congrats on the soon-to-be new addition to your family.

Good gaming laptops do cost a small fortune…

Was looking at the Alienware ones and pondering whether to buy one, but with all the customisations it was nearly £2K and knowing me, I will have pretty much “killed” it within 2 years…

£1K per year, just to play games in style, is pretty hard to justify.

priorities my friend… $1k a year, you can spend that much maintaining a car or paying off a car, instead of owning a car for example, I own a high end gaming laptop.

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Congratulations on your human precursor! Try not to get too frustrated by the grind, you’ll have crafted a Legendary Adult Human in no time!

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

Congratulations and good luck for the future!

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

You’ll be back with the baby on your lap or rocking in the carseat/carrier when it’s your turn to get up.

Congrats by the way.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Congratulations, maybe in a few years you might have a little time to play again once things settle down for you.

MSI and gigabyte do some nice portable machines that could easily handle gw2 and I’m sure second hand prices would be reasonable once you had more time to play.

Posted by: Zurchin.8479

Zurchin.8479

Congratulations on your human precursor! Try not to get too frustrated by the grind, you’ll have crafted a Legendary Adult Human in no time!

ide just like to lol at this… lol

Zee Bear Claw [GLAD]
Aurora Glade

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Congratulations on the baby, and good luck in all of your future endeavors!

Posted by: mauried.5608

mauried.5608

This game will run , albeit with not fantastic frame rates on some pretty low end Laptops.
I play it when away from home on a ACER E3-112 Netbook which is a very low end el cheapo Laptop, and provided you dont mind frame rates dropping to 15 or less, most of the time its around 20 – 25 the game is quite playable, provided you avoid large zergs.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Congrats!

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”