will we see more champion-bag weapons?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

I love the implementation of the first set of champion weapons (those which drop rarely from champion bags/boxes,…).

Some people (me for example) think that there could be more reward in the open world, since most of the time drops are quite underwhelming. What if Anet “simply” (sorry) introduces set 2 of those champion weapons. The chance to get one of those would be doubled (as there are twice as many in the loottable) and we would have a higher variety in weapons available.

so this posts goal was to give a feedback about the champion-weapons. I really loved the first set. Having non-set weapons as drops with specific names also increases the “personality” of those weapons if you ask me (see the Legendary weapons like Glamdring, Narsil, etc. in the Lord of the Rings series).

What do you think?

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

Yes, I’ve posted on this before, I’d like more as well.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

I’d rather ask them to focus on a second set of legendaries. However, more content is always nice to have.

Having themed weapons that fit in the lore of the franchise (rather than shooting tatooed unicorns) is always beneficial.

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone