writ of experience in wvw

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

can we make it so you cant use these in WVW? its annoying when you down people and they use them to level and pop back up at full health

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

It’s more likely to be tomes wouldn’t ’it? Writs, you need to use up to 20 to level.

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

I think there was a post awhile ago that said it will be fixed.

It’s more likely to be tomes wouldn’t ’it? Writs, you need to use up to 20 to level.

You would be surprised how much some people save up.

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

They could be saving up writs and spamming them depending on how close they are to level.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I think there was a post awhile ago that said it will be fixed.

You would be surprised how much some people save up.

I was more thinking of the time it would take to click on enough writs to level as opposed to clicking on one tome and whether or not they could do that before getting stomped.

Writs, you only get a few a day. If they PvP they could have a bunch of tomes saved up.

Posted by: meklin.4530

meklin.4530

You can’t use Tomes of Knowledge in WvW after a patch soon after their release into the game, for this exact reason. As for using Writs, spamming up to 20 to avoid a stomp is silly, and saving up that many for this purpose is even more lucrative…

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

You can’t use Tomes of Knowledge in WvW after a patch soon after their release into the game, for this exact reason. As for using Writs, spamming up to 20 to avoid a stomp is silly, and saving up that many for this purpose is even more lucrative…

regardless if its spamming or timing or this or that I dont know, I never even thought of it, but ive been drop kicking people and they mysteriously pop up as im about to stomp them and proceed to fight me like night of the living dead. I finally did some research and found it its people using writs, I would of never thought of it personally.