Clocktower bugged

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: SolarNova.1052

SolarNova.1052

Greetings

just letitng you know that the clocktower is bugged.

After the clockface breaks open u cant jump inside. it just resets you.

Done this 2 times last night on 2 chars. now though it doesnt work.

3930k 4.6ghz | NH-D14 Cooler | P9x79 Pro MB | 16gb 1866mhz G.Skill | 128gb SSD + 2×500gb HDD
EVGA GTX 780 Classified w/ EK block | XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res/Pump | NexXxos Monsta 240 Rad
CM Storm Stryker case | Seasonic 1000W PSU | Asux Xonar D2X & Logitech Z5500 Sound system |

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Radu.1693

Radu.1693

I’ve been having difficulty with this as well today, after running clock tower plenty yesterday now jumping inside the clock face is usually resulting in failure. Ive got it to work once today, but from all my runs yesterday I never had an issue with this spot and now it seems to have changed.

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I guess is the Anet way to not let people overfarm the chest anymore. 1 per day

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

SolarNova.1052

NEVERMIND

I think it was the actual instanceo f the clocktoweri was in.

the first brekaup was bugging (stoping half breakup then carrying on for a split second..no problem for the actualy jump) the final jump into the clockface was deffinatly bugged. I exit ..waited 5mins ..re entered wiht differnet bunch of people and done it 1st try

3930k 4.6ghz | NH-D14 Cooler | P9x79 Pro MB | 16gb 1866mhz G.Skill | 128gb SSD + 2×500gb HDD
EVGA GTX 780 Classified w/ EK block | XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res/Pump | NexXxos Monsta 240 Rad
CM Storm Stryker case | Seasonic 1000W PSU | Asux Xonar D2X & Logitech Z5500 Sound system |

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I’m interested as well, for awhile i was repeatedly farming the tower. When I come back from a meal I miss the final jump like 5 times in a row doing what I’ve been doing all along. So I just have to re-instance?

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

SolarNova.1052

Yea try waiting for 5 mins and make sure when u enter its a different group ..it could be a rare bug that happensn ow and then

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Radu.1693

Radu.1693

I just got it to work again after rebooting my client, so its not one per day.
I think the animation for the tower just might be out of sync with where the gate actually is, or something along those lines.

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Trixa.5237

Trixa.5237

happend to me yesterday and today, for 8 times …. kinda not fun

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Exploding Acorn.3754

Exploding Acorn.3754

I was wondering if something was happening with the clockface, glad to see I’m not the only one bouncing off it when it’s broken. Annoying and utterly frustrating to know that I did complete the puzzle only to be blocked like that and can’t continue.

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I just got it to work again after rebooting my client, so its not one per day.
I think the animation for the tower just might be out of sync with where the gate actually is, or something along those lines.

A guildie mentioned something like this, he actually made it to the top over 20 times and did not make the final jump a single time. Relogged after a break and did it almost immediately.

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Shelledfade.6435

Shelledfade.6435

Same here. This is totally lame.

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Joker.5086

Joker.5086

Actually, it breaks sometimes, and sometimes it works.
Most times it works.
I got the error 2 times. (I cleared it 100+ times) It seems to happen when you get in the tower, but you are close to the water. Then you get teleported to the tower and die at the same time. In later runs, I was able to do it perfectly, since I jumped better and didn’t get close to the water.
Another bug is that you get to the water without dying. It happened once. It seems to be a lagging issue.
http://i49.tinypic.com/i6e3bd.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/2lxxifr.jpg

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

the first brekaup was bugging (stoping half breakup then carrying on for a split second..no problem for the actualy jump) the final jump into the clockface was deffinatly bugged. I exit ..waited 5mins ..re entered wiht differnet bunch of people and done it 1st try

I saw the same thing when mine was bugged. All the pieces that you had to wait for would pause for a second roughly 1/2 way through their rotation.

I’ll assume everyone saw this, and this can be the hint towards a bugged instance.

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

SolarNova.1052

Yes Healix ..thats what i experianced.

Anyway..glad its only intermitent. I was starting ot get worried after my 5th attmept at the endo f the JP.

Thankfully on the 6th attept after reseting the instance it worked. I then went on to my warrior and done it 1st try

BTW ..anyone got further than 3/4 of ‘its a mad kings world’ ??

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Garacaius.6105

Garacaius.6105

At least you all can make it to the top. I get sent back to the lobby before the cutscene even ends. I don’t even have a chance to try it.

Clocktower bugged

in Halloween Event

SolarNova.1052

Thats probaby your computer. Slow computers take longer to load ..and you only have like 2 seocns to move even if you load instantly iht a high end computer.

Got an old C2E 4core 3.66ghz computer and by the time it loads up the green goo is just about to hit ya feet.

On my computer though iv got a good 2 seconds before its there.