Double Purchasing Mini Pets

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lister.5678

Lister.5678

So from what I have gathered you have to buy the Miniature Spooky Trio (the Mini Ghost, Spider and Skeleton) from the Black Lion Trading Company and collect 250 candy corn to be able to make the rare “Chainsaw the Skeleton” pet. I would love to collect pets in this game but I find it very off putting and feel rather annoyed that I would have to buy and spend 1000 gems to be able to have the three Trio pets and the rare pet.

Those Trio of pets should not be consumed in making the rare pet. It has been mentioned in unoffical forums and probably here too that it seems like a ‘money grab’ even though yes you don’t have to buy gems for real life money, but 1000 in game gems is a lot of gold.

I really think this should be looked at sooner rather than later, anyone else feel the same way?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Nope, if I have the chainsaw skeleton, it shows everyone that I had the other 3 at some point. No real point in having all 4, when the last one is better to show off.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

The ghost is by far the best of the four.

[SFD] – Maguuma

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lister.5678

Lister.5678

Nope, if I have the chainsaw skeleton, it shows everyone that I had the other 3 at some point. No real point in having all 4, when the last one is better to show off.

There is a point to those who like to collect items which is very popular in MMO’s and I think ArenaNet know that very well which is why it’s added a very dirty feeling to the game for me.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

My only complain would be that Chainsaw the Skeleton is shorter than Mini Spooky Skeleton..

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.