Is clock tower worth the trouble?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Iarkrad.8415

Iarkrad.8415

Reward: Mad King’s [Footwear], 80
Power, Condition Damage, Magic Find
Superior Rune of Mad King
Un-transmutable, Un-salvageable
And a few cheap tonics. achievement, but not counting for the capstone achievement

Post your opinion, is this worth it?

(2nd run and after, 7-10 ToT bags)

No more non cosmetic world event rewards. We haven’t forgotten the Ancient Karka.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Absolutely not. Not needed for the final ach. Not linkable in future.
And armor uses same skin of 76+ armors. Light version is carrion, a 76 armor haha

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

in Halloween Event

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Not at all.

In fact, very few things are worth the trouble. Your best bet to playing this game is to sit in Cursed Shore running the event chain all day. Unless, of course, you play for fun =)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Iarkrad.8415

Iarkrad.8415

Touche. My point however is that the initial reward is significantly worse then the ToT bags for reruns.

No more non cosmetic world event rewards. We haven’t forgotten the Ancient Karka.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nox Aeterna.2965

Nox Aeterna.2965

Well , much of a “gamer” are you? If you are used to gaming a lot , should be no trouble to get it done. If you are more of a casual , then maybe it will take you very long.

Still takes me usually around 10 mins, after you do it once or twice , it is quite simple.

Gear Grind: Confirmed – Searching New MMO: Found – Changing MMO: Waiting Launch

in Halloween Event

ykyk.2740

It’s pretty underwhelming for a puzzle that has so much of the playing population begging for mercy. At least it has a unique name, I would have been really disappointed if it was like any old chest that spews out crap greens and blues >_>

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Doug.9628

Doug.9628

That feeling of getting to the top, honestly, is worth it

in Halloween Event

ykyk.2740

Oh, that it is. It definitely is.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: AveryFarman.2973

AveryFarman.2973

Try getting to the clock face and inexplicably getting bounced off of it. I guarantee you’ll find the sensation novel.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: captaincrunch.6731

captaincrunch.6731

You can use the slippers in the mystic forge with 3 other exotics to get a new one.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Tito.3270

Tito.3270

you get epic boots in the end for dooing an easy jumping puzzle that takes 1min to complete, of course it is worth it…

in Halloween Event

Posted by: blue.8629

blue.8629

you get epic boots in the end for dooing an easy jumping puzzle that takes 1min to complete, of course it is worth it…

Easy right? no.
Epic? I think you’ll find its an exotic, you actually done it? Because i don’t think so, guessing you’ve never received an exotic as you called it epic…

Blue… My name is a colour.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Tito.3270

Tito.3270

Did it several times, epic = golden-items for me, don’t like a-net giving every thing a new name, thinking long time mmo players will stick to those new ones after spending years with buffs/debuffs/epics,…
And yes it’s easy, anyone who doesn’t have parkison can do it.