Mad Moon dropping from Mad King Chest?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: samrogan.9132

samrogan.9132

I heard this rumor, can anyone confirm/deny?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Toshi.5081

Toshi.5081

I can confirm it just dropped for me.
Also, you can buy it from TP for ~11g. (Got it on my 3rd run)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: samrogan.9132

samrogan.9132

Nice! Thank you I’m hopping to pick one up too. I also wonder if that mean you can get the other craft able weapons.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Controller.3145

Controller.3145

I feel sorry for anyone who took the time and money to craft any of these, for arena net to turn around and drop them from a chest that you can get to in 4 minutes..

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Jnaathra.6549

Jnaathra.6549

It is not a common drop from him. People have been farming it non-stop all evening for hours on end. I have seen one shield in that amount of time. Regardless, a large portion that get it will not have a use for it. So the TP price is going to fall into the end of the event, after that it will rebound.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Puru.4217

Puru.4217

Well, they sure got ripped off hardcore, but after 1 year, they will probably be able to craft them and sell them for tons of money.

It’s not my fault if S/P is not popular !!!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ailsan.6327

Ailsan.6327

I feel sorry for anyone who took the time and money to craft any of these, for arena net to turn around and drop them from a chest that you can get to in 4 minutes..

I am SO sick of the whining! First people complain the items are too rare. Then they make them craftable, albeit expensively. Now here you are complaining that there is yet another possible way to get these items! (Bear in mind that the person who got one on his 3rd run was INCREDIBLY lucky and not at all representative of the true chance you will get one from the chest)

Can ArenaNet do ANYTHING to please you people? Based upon all the whining, I think not.