4th specialization when?

4th specialization when?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

Simple question, when will the next specialization be announced? This week? Or are we getting something else again?

4th specialization when?

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Simple question, when will the next specialization be announced? This week? Or are we getting something else again?

“Soon” is the next preview date :P

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

4th specialization when?

Posted by: Derigar.7810

Derigar.7810

It is ridiculous and unrespectful for them to expect this much loyalty from them when they say “soon” each time they announce something.

I think many a player would LOVE it for them to announce something when they actually found a release date…

4th specialization when?

Posted by: PorceleinEve.2973

PorceleinEve.2973

It is ridiculous and unrespectful for them to expect this much loyalty from them when they say “soon” each time they announce something.

I think many a player would LOVE it for them to announce something when they actually found a release date…

i don’t think they’ve released the date yet, and any date on sites is probably placeholder to the extend of my knowledge.

did anything else came up and we know the date?

4th specialization when?

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

They did state when it’s ready to show. I’m sure they are doing everything they can without trying to rush it.

By this point in time I’m sure HoT is nearly completed. But they are working on bugs and polishing the game. A game to this scale does take time. Just need to be patient is all. People seem to forget this game has no monthly fee just a gem shop with mostly useless items and skins, they do not have the large amount of staff wow or ff14 have

4th specialization when?

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

They have always ben very clear bout the release date. When it is ready.

So many games make commitments early on and then have to break them or rush a release thats full of bugs and stuff.

Many players actually wanted them to say more bout the “secret” project they where working on for months. So they finally are sharing that kind of info. For the rest. They release it when it is ready. giving us a date would either mean that they are going to break the promise, or have to put it further in the future then needed.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

4th specialization when?

Posted by: Lakshmi.5941

Lakshmi.5941

One of those truisms of software development (and many other professions): There’s never enough time to do it right, but always time to do it over.

The symptom of rushing software development is bugs, and we’re already seeing plenty of those. I’d like them to take the time to get it right, if possible before we buy the product.

4th specialization when?

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

Ahem, we are talking about a profession specialization preview, not game release date.

4th specialization when?

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

They will reveal them when they are ready to reveal them.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

4th specialization when?

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Considering that this week is beta’s week, and we haven’t gotten a spec tease in facebook/ twitter today, then probably next week at the earliest.

I hope to know more about the Revenant first, though.

4th specialization when?

Posted by: Eggs.3142

Eggs.3142

Remeber it is also a Holiday in America, a federal, no work holiday. I bet we get the tease tomorrow