A Guide to all the new HoT skins

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: dulfy.1493

dulfy.1493

Hey everyone, I have compiled a list of all of new armor, weapon and backpieces skins that were added with HoT so far and their acquisition methods. In total there are 3 full armor sets, 1 heavy only armor set, 8 full weapon sets, and 22 backpiece skins. This doesn’t include all the misc weapon/armor pieces that are from specializations and random drops.

Guide: http://dulfy.net/2015/11/08/gw2-hot-weapons-armor-and-backpieces-guide/

Armor

• Bladed Armor
  • Leystone Armor
  • Guild Armor
  • Mistward Armor
  • Misc armor pieces

Weapons

• Auric Weapons
  • Chak Weapons
  • Reclaimed Weapons
  • Plated Weapons
  • Machined Weapons
  • Shimmering Weapons
  • Tenebras Weapons
  • Gold Fractal Weapons
  • Elite Specialization weapons
  • Misc Weapons

Backpieces

• Bough of Melandru
  • Auric and Luminate’s Backplate
  • Story Backpieces
  • Legendary Backpiece
  • Scribe Backpacks
  • Radiant and Hellfire Backpieces

Note that due to the timegating and some other factors, the recipes for some of the items like guild armors, tenebrous/shimmering weapons, legendary backpacks, and scribe backpacks are not fully known yet. Will update as I get more info. If you see any weapon/armor/backpiece I have missed please let me know!

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

There’s actually a LOT more than i thought. Thanks very much Dulfy. Excellent work as always. Btw, slightly off topic but I noticed that your coin collecter guide in Drytop does not much the numbers given to them in GW2 achievement list. Just wondered if there were any plans to update this?

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

u da real mvp

Got kitten dat oni blade

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

inb4 people complain about the grind for Auric Weapons, and having to spend 100+ gold on Order weapons/armor for Ascended Backpiece.