Ability to buy favor with gold

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

Please keep salty attacks & comments out of this thread please and thank you!

Ability to buy Favor with Gold please Anet.

Would like to open this thread with this

Why not have the ability to buy favor with gold, just like influence can be bought with gold. Big guilds don’t need to buy, they’ll have enough favor from missions. Small guilds, personal bank guilds, can buy and slowly progress their guild. Why is this suddenly so bad when it hasn’t been a problem for 3 years?

From my thread here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Guild-Mission-Favor-problem-for-1-2-p-guilds/first

Ability to buy favor with gold, just like influence would fix the following

issues/arguments:

• Help me I help you log off scam
  • LFG Tool and Map Chat Spam
  • Semantics argument what makes a Guild
  • Balancing content argument/problem for micro/tiny/small guilds
  • Guild Credit taking turns creating 2x or more work for players so everyone gets credit.
  • Temp invite players and kick each week for Guild Missions.
  • Some players may feel forced to do content they may not want to do earn Favor.
  • Added stress to players by toxic players with forced increased interaction that will be required, while some players would like to relax while having little interaction with others as possible.
  • Others issues not listed:

For the past 3 years none of this has been any issues at all in anyway until upcoming expansion.

Compromise/solution

• Keep the weekly Favor cap in place with the ability to buy favor with gold and it would be a gold sink I feel it would be a fair compromise to above issue that everyone can live with. Since buying influence under the current system has never been an issue at all with anyone for the past 3 years, Guilds from 1-500+ plus have been happy no issues while everyone has been able to progress their guild at their own pace slow or fast.

It would a be a win, win solution for ever player regardless how they want to play the game or how social players are or not. No one can game the system with Favor caps and time gates in place.

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

(edited by JediYoda.1275)

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Buying influence was an issue because it allowed you to skip the whole point of the system. Influence was always intended to encourage guilds to do things together, and represent the guild.

The ability to buy favor didn’t level the playing field, it simply made it simpler for guilds of all sizes to fast track progression. Further, it eroded the basic foundation and benefits of the guild system in an MMO where very much of the game does very little to encourage people to establish relationships with other players. It was really easy to form personal bank guilds, or level a solo “guild” to gain buffs, completely removing any incentive to make friends and form “real” guilds.

Your suggestion with keeping the cap intact, while it does serve to level that playing field, has the same problem as much of the old influence system. It prioritized material gain, repping, and login uptime more than actually structuring and rewarding guilds for playing as guilds.

The new system takes the idea of the old system: reward guilds for playing as guilds, but removes the worst parts of it by making favor gain more about getting together occasionally for guild events (missions) rather than demanding all-rep, daily logins, and mass recruiting.

The primary concerns about the new systems come from people in “guilds” of less than five people. Anet’s stance, as per Colin, is that 5+ people is what anet considers a guild, and less than that is really not even a group.

I agree, and I think that’s fair. If you need to find PUG allies to do a dungeon, or any other group content, it’s completely fair to build the systems to also assume you’d need to find temporary allies to do guild content, as favor advancement is now based around a very similar reward structure. You do a group task, maybe two or three in the week, and you’re done. You’ve hit the cap.

Unlike the old influence system in which the total play time of everyone in the guild was more important than occasional participation in guild events, the new one actually balances large and small guilds much more effectively by not making sheer numbers logging in and repping the best way to advance.

In all of these threads I ask the same question, so I’ll ask it here as well.

If you don’t want to go do guild content, designed for groups, why do you feel you should be afforded the benefits of being in a guild?

It seems like asking for all dungeon paths to be designed for solo players. It just doesn’t make sense. Certain content is designed for groups, certain content is not. Those pieces of content have different rewards.

It’s now easier than ever to only occasionally “work as a guild” and still advance as a guild even though people have wildly different play schedules.

As the leader of a small guild where there are usually only ever 5 or 6 active and online at any given time, and more only if we explicitly schedule something big, this seems ideal. I’d imagine it also seems ideal for the leaders of large guilds, as there’s now no pressure for them to require people to rep 24/7 to keep up their buffs.

The only people it’s not ideal for, it seems, are the people who felt they should be afforded guild benefits without being willing to form the long term relationships with other players that constitute a guild.

Bank guilds were not a given. They were a loophole in the system.

You don’t need to temp invite and kick any more than you used to. For the longest time we ran public guild bounties so people could get their ascended stuff. We created a rank specifically for public event runners with no permissions. They tagged only for the bounty, then untagged and we didn’t see them until the next week. it was a win/win for everyone involved. Our guild got a much larger pool of people to do events with so we were sure to get completions, and those solo players got their special items and gold from the bounty rewards.

GW2’s multi-guild system is specifically geared so that you can be in a guild in which you only tag during events now more than ever. In stead of encouraging guilds to require 24/7 rep, farming, and whatever it encourages guilds to get together occasionally to do one or two things, and then move on to whatever level of teamplay they like.

You may want to avoid sematic arguments on what constitutes a guild, but the fact is that Anet has pretty much ended that argument and drawn a line in the sand. Guilds are groups of people that get together at least occasionally to do group specific content. I think the new system is perfectly fair in many ways the old system was not.

Yes, it leaves “solo guilds” and “duo guilds” out of the picture. You may disagree, but I don’t think that’s a problem. If you can PUG for a dungeon, or join other players for a world event, why can’t you do the same for guild events occasionally?

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

JediYoda.1275

Anet has always said for a very long time even pre-release of core game “play your way” and “we don’t want to force players play in a way/game mode they don’t want to”

Posted by: Alphard.6529

Alphard.6529

Anet has always said for a very long time even pre-release of core game “play your way” and “we don’t want to force players play in a way/game mode they don’t want to”

This is why they’re adding pvp and wvw guild missions.

[KING] Alpha Cas

PopeUrban.2578

And they sayid that with reagards to character power, not cosmetic or QoL rewards. Again, from release of the game.

I welcome you to attempt to find an arenanet statement where they stated an intention to allow players to have access to every cosmetic and utility reward in the game from playing only the content they wanted to.

In fact they said the opposite. They said that allowing legendaries to be sold was a mistake and didn’t align with their vision for them. They also never added other PvE avenues to acquire dungeon skins. They also never added a non-guild acquisition path for guild buffs, and in fact, with the initial release of the guild mission system actively designed systems to require players to play more specific content for specific reward, not less.

“Play your way” was always a philosophy about character power. Your character should not be functionally weaker than others because you don’t like certain content. They have stuck to that principle, and have never deviated from it.

Certain players have taken that phrase out of context to serve their own desires, but Anet hasn’t changed their design direction at all since the release of the game. Power is something that should be universal. Shinies and economic efficiency are not.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory

JediYoda.1275

Someone answer this “Why is this suddenly so bad when it hasn’t been a problem for 3 years?”

@PopeUrban.2578

Not everyone is yes person or a mindless sheep that is just willing to go along with or accept everything is put in front of us.

Alphard.6529

Someone answer this “Why is this suddenly so bad when it hasn’t been a problem for 3 years?”

Because there’s new stuff coming, it’s not the same old stuff as before. You shouldn’t be able to buy everything in a guild hall on day 1 with gold, just as you shouldn’t be able to buy one of the new legendaries from the TP.

[KING] Alpha Cas

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Because there’s new stuff coming, it’s not the same old stuff as before. You shouldn’t be able to buy everything in a guild hall on day 1 with gold, just as you shouldn’t be able to buy one of the new legendaries from the TP.

I don’t see a problem with any of these.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

JediYoda.1275

Nope not an valid answer! The new system cannot be gamed no matter how much gold one person or 500+ guild has as I sad in my OP.

Under the current system the same thing you can not game it as it has time gated limit to build x things.

This has nothing to do with buying new legendries’ from the TP.

Posted by: Pink Ninja Man.4375

Pink Ninja Man.4375

Not sure you actually read the original post, he said it would still be gated like how earning favor from missions is. I think the idea is great although not necessary. As people have pointed out you can always form a pug party to help you complete missions. I believe there is even a mechanic build in to help support this. If you guild finished a mission and you missed it you can complete the mission with another guild (I think one you are not a part of even) and still earn your personal reward. I don’t see why people would be upset with this if it was implemented, both gold and favor are currency’s and both require some ‘effort’ to obtain so it’s not like people buying favor with gold are getting things ‘free’ also gold cost per favor could be significantly high to make it not worth it unless it is your only option.

Twitch – PinkNinjaMan [/\///\/_//\]
Main Class – Ranger [Bezerker/Trapper Hybrid]
Main Mode – WvW [Gate of Madness]

PopeUrban.2578

@PopeUrban.2578

Not everyone is yes person or a mindless sheep that is just willing to go along with or accept everything is put in front of us.

Nobody said you have to accept it. You’re allowed to be upset, and you’re allowed to say whatever you want.

However, you’re suggesting a massive shift in the core philosophy of how the game is developed, and what I’m telling you is that the game is treading the same path it has always tread.

It’s not about being a yes man as much as it is about what’s best for the game as a whole. I can afford to buy a new legendary off the TP. However, I agree it’s better for the game as a whole if I can not do that. You, however, seem not to care about what is better for guild systems as much as you care about what you, personally, can get without making any concessions to what’s better for guild systems as a whole.

You want to be able to have all the toys intended for groups of players without actually having to be in a group of players. You don’t seem to care about all the fixes to the system to make it an actively better and more fun system for the people it has always been designed for

They didn’t change the system to be more group centric with less emphasis on guild size because they felt the old way was better. They did it because they felt the old system was worse. You’re free to disagree, of course, but the decision has been made and unless a disproportionate about of the player base riots about it it is unlikely to change.

Reading through your other thread about this exact same issue, it appears that is unlikely.

So, it falls to you. You can either accept the system, or you can be unhappy and rant about it.

I was sure you made an entirely different thread about this issue to avoid the toxicity in the old thread. Do you want to trade insults or actually discuss this matter? Please stop insulting me.

PopeUrban.2578

Not sure you actually read the original post, he said it would still be gated like how earning favor from missions is. I think the idea is great although not necessary. As people have pointed out you can always form a pug party to help you complete missions. I believe there is even a mechanic build in to help support this. If you guild finished a mission and you missed it you can complete the mission with another guild (I think one you are not a part of even) and still earn your personal reward. I don’t see why people would be upset with this if it was implemented, both gold and favor are currency’s and both require some ‘effort’ to obtain so it’s not like people buying favor with gold are getting things ‘free’ also gold cost per favor could be significantly high to make it not worth it unless it is your only option.

Gold is a different and not equivalent currency. They decided that buying influence with gold let you turn a system that was supposed to be about playing with a guild in to a system that was about farming mats or buying gems.

Just because two things are currencies doesn’t mean they should have methods of exchange. You can’t buy dungeon skins with gold, even though tokens and gold are both currencies for the same reason.

The intent is you do guild content to acquire guild rewards. The ability to buy influence, and the old login/event influence reward model broke that, as it was possible to acquire guild rewards without ever doing any guild content.

That is why they changed it to the new favor and guild hall upgrade systems.

JediYoda.1275

I was sure you made an entirely different thread about this issue to avoid the toxicity in the old thread. Do you want to trade insults or actually discuss this matter? Please stop insulting me.

Wow really? talking about someone taking things out of context.

I never insulted you directly or indirectly so I don’t where you get off accusing me that I want to trade insults with you or anyone else, the thing is you’ve insulted me with the above section of your post that I quoted.

I will ignore any more post will you make from this post moving forward.

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

Is there even a purpose for building up your 1 man guild?

If you want personal guild bank, you can just queue up now. Other than that, all you can get is a really really tiny guild buff.

Pink Ninja Man.4375

Gold is a different and not equivalent currency. They decided that buying influence with gold let you turn a system that was supposed to be about playing with a guild in to a system that was about farming mats or buying gems.

Just because two things are currencies doesn’t mean they should have methods of exchange. You can’t buy dungeon skins with gold, even though tokens and gold are both currencies for the same reason.

The intent is you do guild content to acquire guild rewards. The ability to buy influence, and the old login/event influence reward model broke that, as it was possible to acquire guild rewards without ever doing any guild content.

That is why they changed it to the new favor and guild hall upgrade systems.

You can debatable buy dungeon skins with gold many people sell dungeon runs with no participation. As I’m sure you will be able to do the same with guild missions and lfg. I wouldn’t be surprised if raiding becomes the same. PvP players also have the ability to play how they like and earn dungeon skins I think this is a bit odd but this and other items that ‘require you to play x to get x rewards’ are not that way. If it cost 100g to get the same favor as 1 easy guild mission may people wouldn’t even use this feature but would buy pugs for a few gold a piece to get the favor instead.

…but group content should be done by groups! Unfortunately there is no way to enforce this, many people solo dungeons, solo [group] events and so on.

Like I said I don’t think this is a required feature but I don’t see it hurting either.

PopeUrban.2578

Wow really? talking about someone taking things out of context.

I never insulted you directly or indirectly so I don’t where you get off accusing me that I want to trade insults with you or anyone else, the thing is you’ve insulted me with the above section of your post that I quoted.

I will ignore any more post will you make from this post moving forward.

@PopeUrban.2578

JediYoda.1275

If you want personal guild bank, you can just queue up now. Other than that, all you can get is a really really tiny guild buff.

I’m okay with having access to some of things I do now while some stuff I do not.
Some players like to contribute with the buffs/bonus they have access to for everyone to use not just rely on other guilds to but banners down etc. Many times in WvW I’ve help out a lot with the +5 supply camp buff which came in handy more times than not.

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Yes.

I want to build my own personal housing. I will not get the ability to build in other guild halls, nor do I want to.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

To stop that they can use one of their favorite mechanics: the time gate.

Alphard.6529

To stop that they can use one of their favorite mechanics: the time gate.

A time gate is not enough, because all you need to do is buy the daily/weekly max amount of favor with gold and you’re done. The point is that the new stuff is acquired by playing the (new) content, you can’t just bypass it. This is the reason they keep adding currencies with every new map.

[KING] Alpha Cas

JediYoda.1275

It silly for anyone or the Dev’s to expect all the players to conform in a way/ways they may not want too with the upcoming changes and not expect players to show resistance. United Sates of America was NOT founded by yes people as they refused to conform to the British rule of thumb. Once the expansion hits there will be more people like me speaking up soon after wards.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

It silly for anyone or the Dev’s to expect all the players to conform in a way/ways they may not want too with the upcoming changes and not expect players to show resistance. United Sates of America was NOT founded by yes people as they refused to conform to the British rule of thumb. Once the expansion hits there will be more people like me speaking up soon after wards.

And by then its to late so be a good little sheep as you call us and follow the rest.

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

The main issue is that big guilds earn huge amounts of influence, while small guilds don’t. The result is big guilds could race ahead and finish everything fast, they then stored up huge amounts of influence and some still insisted on people repping all of the time.

To some extent the purchase of influence with gold leveled the field a bit but this is changing. The new Favor removes the advantage of numbers, there is only so much you can earn in a given time – no matter how big your guild. Buying with coin for legitimate guilds shouldn’t be necessary, nor should repping all the time as favor seemingly will come from guild specific events (I would like actual confirmation of this).

Perhaps you should read up on American history. The USA was founded by yes people, they just said yes to independence rather than colonial rule. Even so, without the backing and support of France and other European countries they could well have failed.

Second, you do have a choice, play the game or don’t. There is no option of taking up of arms and marching on anet HQ, no matter how gung-ho you want to appear.

Posted by: Defiling Treekiller.1632

Defiling Treekiller.1632

what is your fetish with getting people to do guild missions with you and kicking them after as a solution? just allow them to rep whatever for the rest of the week and rep your guild for the weekly mission, problem solved and the following weeks do the same thing. your anti-social stance does not need to dictate the needs/design of the larger player base. I also have a 1 man guild and do not expect the game that is designed for multiple players cooperating for common goals to redesign its formula for my benefit , instead I will have several friends(you know the other people that you meet when your walking down the street types) that are willing to help me achieve what I want 1 time a week. you know what I’m not gonna kick them after they help me and then ask them to help again next week nor will I give them bank access or upgrade options. your continued insistence to work within your self made paradigm is what is making your arguments in both threads invalid. you are setting yourself up to fail with your own arbitrary ideas of what is and isn’t correct instead of problem solving in a logical manner within the construct of the game and the structure provided to you by the designers of said game

JediYoda.1275

Second, you do have a choice, play the game or don’t. There is no option of taking up of arms and marching on anet HQ, no matter how gung-ho you want to appear.

LOL no one is saying anything about storming Anet’s HQ or appearing gung-ho and you are twisting my words. Why did those people come to U.S.A in the first place? because they didn’t want conform to British ways in Britain was my point! Even after they came to U.S.A they still didn’t conform to British rule of thumb they resisted thus the Revolutionary War, Boston Tea party………. We are both right in different points of view

The point is that the Dev’s can’t expect all their players are willing to conform to all upcoming changes and that people like me are resistant to some of these changes.

People on Reddit raged by using their voice about the 2 months time gate to build guild hall pvp arena and in 24hr Anet agreed to change to 2 weeks. Did you tell them they have a choice not to play also or anyone else here on the forums that bring up things that you don’t agree with?

Yeah its my choice to play game or not, because I play the game its doesn’t mean I have to like all the changes or that I give up my consumer rights to speak up offering my feed back to the Dev’s regardless who may or may not like my feed back. Anet depends on our feed back!!

This way or the high way attitude is just plain wrong by anyone while I’m not a yes person or a mindless sheep that just accepts everything as some people on the forums expects everyone to be.

@Defiling Treekiller you do it your way I’ll do it my way

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It would indeed be great to find players that are willing to only offer their services to a Guild with no recompense.

What I wonder at is all those that have no interest in accessing the design or production of Guild Hall amenities. I can’t imagine the big Guilds will let just anybody place decorations willy-nilly, or if they do, that said decorations will be there for any length of time. I also can’t see too many Guild members being able to be Scribes. It seems there would be a limit on how many mats are available to craft items. Maybe…there will be plenty of Guild members that are happy to only contribute the mats, but seldom see much use out of them. Who knows?

Alphard.6529

The point is that the Dev’s can’t expect all their players are willing to conform to all upcoming changes and that people like me are resistant to some of these changes.

That’s true. It just so happens that these specific changes are very reasonable (and even welcome) by many (and probably most) players.

[KING] Alpha Cas

JediYoda.1275

That’s true. It just so happens that these specific changes are very reasonable (and even welcome) by many (and probably most) players.

We will find out soon enough and my OP is very reasonable also regardless who may agree or disagree. Anet knows posters on the forums are the vocal minority as most of the players doesn’t even visit the forums/reddit, Facebook etc so most don’t even know about the upcoming changes. Most players just want to play!

Pink Ninja Man.4375

The point is that the new stuff is acquired by playing the (new) content, you can’t just bypass it.

May be true about the new maps, however for guilds this is the exact opposite. They added no new missions for PvE (so not in the new zones) and WvW and sPvP isn’t new. So, they are actually wanting people to play the old content :P. Use LFG to find people for missions, they get personal rewards for doing it in any guild so it can benefit them too if they missed their guild running the specific mission for the week.

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

Is there even a purpose to playing guild wars 2?

I have a one man guild. I started it originally for the purpose of having a tag, so that people would stop trying to recruit me to their guilds. I never expected to be able to do anything with it. But I did get a few upgrades, one of them a guild bank. And it has been useful to me on occasion.

I’ve not been following what the guild changes are going to be, but if they make it impossible to do anything with your guild as one person, then I will barely notice. As for purpose… entertainment? What else is there? It’s a game.

Or words to that effect.

PopeUrban.2578

People on Reddit raged by using their voice about the 2 months time gate to build guild hall pvp arena and in 24hr Anet agreed to change to 2 weeks. Did you tell them they have a choice not to play also or anyone else here on the forums that bring up things that you don’t agree with?

The difference is that that was an actually significant portion of the community, rather than like seven people that keep making the same threads over and over.

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

i think one of the main points of changing to a different currency is to AVOID the buy it with gold thoughtstream that pervades much of what you can acquire in gw2.

this is a good thing and i hope they keep it that way

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I buy influence with gold all the time, because it’s an easy way to jump start guild improvements. And that’s exactly why favor doesn’t allow it; it defeats the idea that guilds should earn currency by doing guild stuff.

I’ve happily taken advantage of the relatively low-price to create single person guild banks for personal storage. At the same time, I always thought it was a major loophole in the system and I’m glad they are removing it. (And yes, I’d be willing to give up my “advantage” over newer players, if I was given enough time to move stuff out of the banks and compensated for the gold I spent.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

The ability to buy favor with gold would a good idea in my eyes. Of course, you need a restrictive cap to prevent large guilds to buy their way to the finish.

The current influence-to-gold system has the problem that no restrictive cap is there. That is the reason why large guild have so much advantages regarding this aspect.

In the long run Arenanet has to establish a rich and varied player housing on a huge map with personal vaults, anthems, a profession to craft decorations, armors and weapons, a place to craft WvW buffs and consumables, unlockable adventures/missions/challenges etc.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

The current influence-to-gold system has the problem that no restrictive cap is there. That is the reason why large guild have so much advantages regarding this aspect.

Large guilds never buy influence with gold — they get plenty from daily attendance and from player activities.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

At the same time, I always thought it was a major loophole in the system and I’m glad they are removing it.

It’s hardly a major loophole when it not only has significantly reduced access compared to your personal bank, but is also confined to items that are neither soul nor account bound.

This is a cash grab by Anet forcing players to purchase bank tabs, nothing more.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Level a few free accounts and then treat them like heroes. You’ll be able to work around the numbers restriction for the core game at least.

Posted by: Aurellis.4821

Aurellis.4821

I’m a tad disappointed. Because of my work where I am on call, I may be called away at any time, hence I refuse to do instances where I may have to leave at short notice and let my team members down.
Even on the rare occasion where I do have time, and am forced to do an instance to complete my story, I register in the LFG and attempt to do an instance with strangers, I am then booted within the first few minutes before a hit has been registered and nothing said except a vote taken. So I choose play to solo and avoid all instances including those in “my story” where I am forced to go with others. “My Stories” will never be completed and I accept that.
There are two people in our Guild and we have taken a long time to achieve what we have as we are far from being hard core players.
I feel as if we are now being forced to join a large Guild to continue and everything that we have achieved in our own little Guild will be lost, we lose that sense of ownership, which is a step I do not want to take and now it will be another aspect of the game which I wont be able to participate in.
We should be able to purchase favor with gold.

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I understand that this goes against what Anet stated they intended which is being able to buy your way through content, but surely every currency has an appropriate exchange rate. The first 10 favor and the last 10 favor can cost different amounts if needed which would allow each “guild” to decide what their small size and exclusivity means to them in dollar amounts. I am absolutely not for watering down any guild content, but this is how real life works. If you can’t do something yourself or its inefficient to do so, you pay others to do it. Set tiers of pricing for favor and allow small guilds to determine what their size is worth to them.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink