Action Camera?

Action Camera?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Kormeg.2469

Kormeg.2469

Is anyone else not seeing the option for this?

Action Camera?

Posted by: simplesimon.2084

simplesimon.2084

It’s under controls. You have to set a toggel key for it. I set mine to F10 for the time being.

Action Camera?

Posted by: Kormeg.2469

Kormeg.2469

Thank Youuuu!

/15chars

Action Camera?

Posted by: Riot Inducer.8964

Riot Inducer.8964

It’s under controls. You have to set a toggel key for it. I set mine to F10 for the time being.

Thank you very much! Didn’t expect it to be a keybind thing, was looking in the gameplay options menu.

Action Camera?

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

The ‘Free Camera’ keybind doesn’t appear to work Action Camera. It is needed for action camera to be usable imo; have to be able to look sideways while running forwards/etc.

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

Action Camera?

Posted by: JCrimson.9675

JCrimson.9675

The ‘Free Camera’ keybind doesn’t appear to work Action Camera. It is needed for action camera to be usable imo; have to be able to look sideways while running forwards/etc.

That is what the default camera is for… lol

Action Camera?

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

There’s no reason action cam mode can’t be equally functional while still being a different mode.

A lot of games with action cam type modes will let you press a key to free the camera (while the key is depressed) then automatically snap back when released. It lets you keep the action mode and still look sideways when needed.

As it is, I’d have to toggle into and out of action cam mode. Use click-n-hold to move camera in one mode, don’t click to move it in the other… not good UI/UX design.

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court