Action Camera Rebindable Buttons?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: SaulWolfden.6178

SaulWolfden.6178

I didn’t see anything about there being custom binds for this action camera, I’d prefer having dodge be on the right mouse button instead of the targeting thing with it active. I don’t see any reason this couldn’t be the case since it’s apparently a separate mode anyway.

“Fear is only what you feel”

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

the stream showed this option in the Control Options. So ofc you can change them just like any other keys

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/v/20972084?t=75m10s

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Posted by: SaulWolfden.6178

SaulWolfden.6178

Yes…. that wasn’t what I was referring to… I was referring to rebinding things within the action camera for controls, not the activation button.

“Fear is only what you feel”

Posted by: NeedCoffee.1402

NeedCoffee.1402

NTDK is correct. this is what you want. Toggle action cam. Its just not released yet.

It should be available on HotT release October 23.

a long time ago there was a mod that did this but it was very buggy. It no longer works with the current game.

Asus RIVE * i7 3820 E @4.7 Ghz (on air) * Asus GTX 670 * Asus VG248QE * 16gb G-Skill Ripjaw z 2133

Posted by: Tru Reptile.6058

Tru Reptile.6058

NTDK is correct. this is what you want. Toggle action cam. Its just not released yet.

a long time ago there was a mod that did this but it was very buggy. It no longer works with the current game.

The OP wants to re-bind his mouse buttons, example: scroll wheel up is swap weapons, scroll wheel down is F1, right mouse button is dodge, etc.

The mod you’re likely referring to is Combat Mode which does indeed still work. I use it all the time.

NeedCoffee.1402

The OP wants to re-bind his mouse buttons, example: scroll wheel up is swap weapons, scroll wheel down is F1, right mouse button is dodge, etc.

The mod you’re likely referring to is Combat Mode which does indeed still work. I use it all the time.

the OP doesn’t care about weapon swap rebinds. Im sure he knows how to do that. What he cant do is unbind R & L mouse buttons to skill 1 and dodge.

If combat mod still works then why doesn’t anyone tell the OP that it does exactly what he wants it to do?

Asus RIVE * i7 3820 E @4.7 Ghz (on air) * Asus GTX 670 * Asus VG248QE * 16gb G-Skill Ripjaw z 2133

Posted by: Ravion Hawk.4736

Ravion Hawk.4736

If combat mod still works then why doesn’t anyone tell the OP that it does exactly what he wants it to do?

Because players have gotten smacked with the ban hammer for using it.

It wasn’t an overlay, it actually gives an advantage to a player that can use it well and is therefore considered cheating and against the ToS.

Head of the Order of the Iron Ravens [OoIR]
Lady Alexis Hawk – Main – Necromancer
Ravion Hawk – Warrior

NeedCoffee.1402

It wasn’t an overlay, it actually gives an advantage to a player that can use it well and is therefore considered cheating and against the ToS.

how is does it give an advantage?

Posted by: Artanis.4963

Artanis.4963

Wooden Potatoes uses it in nearly every video, so please cite some actual bans with ICM or the combat mode script as the reason.