Alliances

Alliances

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

Reeeeally hoping for something having to do with alliances in expac (or before).
Personally, what I really mean by that is Alliance Chat. And I’ve heard some ppl suggest being able to do guild missions etc together, which would be a nice addition, especially for small guilds who want to remain small.
Limit could be 5, just like the amount of guilds you’re allowed to be in.
When you sign on, you just /a and get to chat with everyone in your alliance in one tab. Would also be a tick-box option.
They have this in other games, and with such a lacking chat box in gw2, this would be a pleasing addition to the game.

Naz ©

Alliances

Posted by: alexjolly.1463

alexjolly.1463

Alliances really serve no function currently, there’s no real content that demands them. I can think of uses of course but it seems overall more like a luxury than a commodity.

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation
“A leader leads by example, not by force.” – Sun Tzu

Alliances

Posted by: Dedlaw.9130

Dedlaw.9130

there’s no real content that demands them

Everyone vs Sylvari

- Coming Soon…

Dedlaw – Fresh 80 Zerker Warrior
DODGE!!! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvS6zMThiZU

Alliances

Posted by: Puls.5867

Puls.5867

Reeeeally hoping for something having to do with alliances in expac (or before).
Personally, what I really mean by that is Alliance Chat. And I’ve heard some ppl suggest being able to do guild missions etc together, which would be a nice addition, especially for small guilds who want to remain small.
Limit could be 5, just like the amount of guilds you’re allowed to be in.
When you sign on, you just /a and get to chat with everyone in your alliance in one tab. Would also be a tick-box option.
They have this in other games, and with such a lacking chat box in gw2, this would be a pleasing addition to the game.

I like the idea because I’d love to be a part of a PvE PvP & WvW guild and if I could set up a alliance like flow for different sections and guilds it would make my life easier x3

Tsento – Mesmer | Timcarnate – Revenant | Timigami – Necromancer