Anet, Please just stop already.

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: myself.2143

myself.2143

The Charr (Rytlock I assume) on the launch window is very clearly a cool looking upright standing Charr, not the hideous bent over types that are in the game. If you are going to continue making art work for Charr, please make their physiology match what their actual character models look like (since changing the character models is completely out of the question). At this point you are just mocking us and rubbing salt in the wound.

Posted by: SemiProBBQ.8946

SemiProBBQ.8946

same thing can be said about caithe from before, or how the represent all sylvari out of game, they dont actually look that good lol

Delecroix – Ranger master race

Posted by: Torvic.8256

Torvic.8256

same thing can be said about caithe from before, or how the represent all sylvari out of game, they dont actually look that good lol

During development, the Sylvari initially looked less plant-like than they eventually became.

In this early pic, Caithe is in the one in the front right with the white hair:

Attachments:

Posted by: myself.2143

myself.2143

Right, early Sylvari design had them looking more humanish with human skin and such, but since then, most art work has adjusted to look more like their current shrubbish (haaah, puns) appearance.

But what I’m saying is that artwork for Charr hasn’t changed even though character models have, it all still depicts them as standing upright. Charr DO NOT stand upright in game, much to the dismay of many a folk who want it to be so. The fact that the artwork continues to do so is insulting to us who wish for upright Charr.

Posted by: LittleSparta.4569

LittleSparta.4569

Actually, when they Salute, they do stand upright, they are able to do so, this is such a nitpicky post