Any HoT contests or giveaways?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Luvok.5697

Luvok.5697

I feel incredibly lame asking this but does anyone know of any contests or giveaways that are giving away copies of HoT?

My wife and I want to upgrade but probably can’t (medical/life challenges at the moment) so I told her I’d look around and see if there were any sort of contests or anything that are giving away copies.

I’ve never won anything I can remember, but hey, there has to be a first sometime!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You could try the thread over in Players Helping Players that fulfills wishes. You never know.

Good luck.

Posted by: GragorR.9768

GragorR.9768

You might get lucky if you watch streams on twitch which are sponsored by Anet once HoT is released, but i wouldn’t hold my breath.

- BG -

Luvok.5697

You could try the thread over in Players Helping Players that fulfills wishes. You never know.

Good luck.

Thanks. I wouldn’t want to impose on someone like that though.

We’ve just been having fun playing GW2 together since our “real life” has been less than stellar recently and it’s a bummer we’ll miss out on the expansion. I figure it’s worth exploring all options which is why I asked about contests etc.

Luvok.5697

Well, lots of googling but no luck. If any anyone else finds something or has an idea feel free to post.

Posted by: CaboSoul.1204

CaboSoul.1204

No giveaways that I know of but G2A.com is selling the xpac right now for 29,49 euro. So for anyone that didn’t want to pay over 30 euro’s for it this is your chance.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Check your PM again