Anybody see Rev's Skills Tab in Demo?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Did anybody take a look at the Skills Tab in the Demo?

How were skills tiered?

Posted by: Caeledh.5437

Caeledh.5437

Would they be tiered at all? We’re talking about utilities, right?

Since the present set up is each legend has fixed utilities there’d be no reason for them be tiered like other professions. If you have to unlock abilities individually then it would probably just be from left to right.

Posted by: SnubdubLuskon.1795

SnubdubLuskon.1795

There are videos of it from the press event.

Knighthonor.4061

Would they be tiered at all? We’re talking about utilities, right?

Since the present set up is each legend has fixed utilities there’d be no reason for them be tiered like other professions. If you have to unlock abilities individually then it would probably just be from left to right.

Who knows. I didnt see the show. Could Legends be tiered like Utilities are?
I was hoping somebody saw it and could lay some detailed info for us that didnt play.

Posted by: Caeledh.5437

Caeledh.5437

Could Legends be tiered like Utilities are?

That would make sense and going by comments in these forums would be the clear favourite way to do it. I’m sure that has nothing to do with the fact we all have hundreds of skill point scrolls piled up in our banks….

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I checked out the skills and it only contained the skills that have been displayed currently. It wasn’t tiered like you would expect, but that seemed more because the lack of completion of the class than because it will work differently.

Though it could also still work differently.

There was also no new insight on weapons.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Knighthonor.4061

I checked out the skills and it only contained the skills that have been displayed currently. It wasn’t tiered like you would expect, but that seemed more because the lack of completion of the class than because it will work differently.

Did the skill tab just display Legends, or did it show the Utilities of the Legends? what did it look like?

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Did the skill tab just display Legends, or did it show the Utilities of the Legends? what did it look like?

It only showed the utilities of the legends. There were only three sections, heal, utility and elite. Each section started with the skills associated with Dwarf, then the skills associated with Demon. One heal, three utility and one elite each.

It was very obvious that they just threw it all together for the demo and that it wasn’t reminiscent of future builds.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker