Anyone else?

Anyone else?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

Anyone else refreshing each day hoping for some blog post about the coming update. So far we have grind reduction, scribing, wvw, and presumably balance changes. No word on other forms of pve or details on changes. Was hoping for a blog reveal to know what to expect as it is either next week or the week after. Hopefully next week!

Anyone else?

Posted by: Quozex.9430

Quozex.9430

Honestly don’t expect much. The April patch doesn’t seem to be adding any content so there isn’t much to look forward to as a PvEer. Same goes for PvP, there will be a lack of actual balance between minute number changes and tool-tip fixes. Maybe the WvWers have something to look forward to, but that isn’t the largest part of the community.

Game is still great for newcomers, but is severely lacking for veterans. I would say look towards a larger mid summer patch if you want content that isn’t a festival or raid.

Anyone else?

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Honestly, I don’t expect any real content on this game until July (or whenever they actually add Season 3).

Anyone else?

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

You ain’t alone. Albeit i’m on a break from gw2 (if only because i’m on Linux only machine right now) i am dissapointed at no news of new living story content.

When i bought HoT i was expecting to get what i see + future LS content with new maps until 2nd x-pac release. So far it’s just wind blowing past since HoT release on the subject…