Are they going to release new content?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Sykes.1258

Sykes.1258

I’m playing this game for a total of 1 month and i’m kinda bored and without new things to do… Probably my worst deal was buying out this HoT expasion. So does anyone knows when new content will be released?

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I’ve been here since launch and there is still stuff I haven’t done. How have you burned out after one month?

There will be content throughout this year, no dates confirmed, but wvw update and Story Season 3 are scheduled. What content are you after?

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Afaik, LS3 is slated for somewhere around July. Before that, I don’t honestly know if there is going to be new content for us to do. Maybe they’ll have another raid wing done before July. I don’t know for sure. And I don’t know how many more raid wings they plan to do before it’s considered complete.

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Nothing for sure until Living World Season 3 comes out. Like Celtic Lady said . . . sometime around July . . . barring more delays.

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

LS3 is coming out in July. It was announced in the AMA a couple weeks ago, but it could still be delayed.

But I seriously doubt that you completed the game in 1 months. I mean of course no everybody is in all those grind, reach max gear, achievement, skin, alts and stuff, but 1 month? There is at the very least a couple of hundred of content in the game even if you only do it once. A couple of thousands if you repeat the content. I can’t see if you did that in 1 months unless you play like 60 hours per weeks.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: BloodyNine.7504

BloodyNine.7504

LS3 is coming out in July. It was announced in the AMA a couple weeks ago, but it could still be delayed.

I interpreted the comments to mean the earliest it could come out was July. Perhaps as late as September.

Might want to temper yourself a bit. For your own personal sanity.

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

I interpreted the comments to mean the earliest it could come out was July. Perhaps as late as September.

Might want to temper yourself a bit. For your own personal sanity.

For sure, but I don’t expect anything from Anet anymore, they disappointed me way too much in the last year. I’m happy with other games and some raiding for now.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Best case, SAB is re-released on April 1st. Worst case, there’ll be no new content until season 3. Considering they pulled legendaries with the intention of moving the developers to the living world however, there might be a world event in the near future.

And I don’t know how many more raid wings they plan to do before it’s considered complete.

The next wing is the last one.

Posted by: GreyWolf.8670

GreyWolf.8670

Don’t count on it.

Posted by: Renkku.7451

Renkku.7451

I feel like there is always something to do in the game.. maybe not always the most exciting stuff, but something. If you only play the story, you’re gonna end up without anything to do quite fast.
My advice is, go on your achievement page in your hero menu and look for content that you haven’t done yet there. You can also open the wardrobe through the bank, pick armors and weapons that you would like to go for and search how to get them on the wiki. Guild Wars 2 endgame is a lot about collections. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea and I understand it, but that’s what is keeping me busy at the moment. You can also put a lot of time into pvp or raids if you like those.

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

I’m playing this game for a total of 1 month and i’m kinda bored and without new things to do… Probably my worst deal was buying out this HoT expasion. So does anyone knows when new content will be released?

I’m sorry, how in hell do you not have new things to do, having played for only one month total? That literally isn’t possible. There is no way you’ve done every single thing in the game in only one month.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

I’m sorry, how in hell do you not have new things to do, having played for only one month total? That literally isn’t possible. There is no way you’ve done every single thing in the game in only one month.

I’m guessing what he means is, he’s already done everything he’s interested in doing on the game. Not all players approach an MMO with the intention of doing literally everything in it.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I’m guessing what he means is, he’s already done everything he’s interested in doing on the game. Not all players approach an MMO with the intention of doing literally everything in it.

But if he’s done with everything in the game he wants to do in one month, how is any new content going to help him.

Game is out 3.5 years. He finished everything he wants to do in one month. A quarterly update isn’t likely to help them guy no matter what is in it.

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

But if he’s done with everything in the game he wants to do in one month, how is any new content going to help him.

Game is out 3.5 years. He finished everything he wants to do in one month. A quarterly update isn’t likely to help them guy no matter what is in it.

Man has it really been 3.5 years… I left just after the karka island was added (pretty disillusioned back then), i even heard Lions Arch got changed..

I guess when i install HoT i’ll have a lot to see and do..

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

You have been playing for a month and already bored. Spare a thought for the likes of me who have been here since beta.

RP enthusiast