Assassins Trinkets

Assassins Trinkets

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Quozex.9430

Quozex.9430

Please can someone tell me how I can get Assassins stats trinkets apart from waiting for them to drop in fractals.

People have told me to look at all the vendors and I have. Maybe i’m blind but I cant find them for the life of me.

Ty in advance.

Assassins Trinkets

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I think the dungeon collections give them.

Edit: Looks like just accessories.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Assassins Trinkets

Posted by: Dinosaurs.8674

Dinosaurs.8674

Ascended assassin’s accessories are available from the dungeon collections for Arah and CM.

All assassin’s trinkets (and backpack) are available as random drops in raids, and can also be bought with magnetite shards earned from raids.

There is currently no other way to obtain assassin’s trinkets. They will never drop in fotm because they do not exist there.

Assassins Trinkets

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

AFAIK, assassin’s is not available for amulets or rings (with the exception of certain stat-selectable ones)
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascended_trinket

You can buy assassin’s accessories from laurel vendors, but only after you earn your 1st copy from the dungeon collection.

Assassins Trinkets

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

if those trinkets were sold in shops then it would be “pay to win” – but instead it’s very “grind to win” apparently it’s the best way to force people to play modes they don’t want to for stats that affect their preferred game mode. very toxic approach to promoting new areas.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels