Auric Lodestone for Luminate Backpiece

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: chaosmaster.3196

chaosmaster.3196

How do I obtain this item? I’ve been mining for days now with no luck.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

How do I obtain this item? I’ve been mining for days now with no luck.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Auric_Lodestone

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

I am having the same problem. Yes all the requirements are met just not dropping for this item.

chaosmaster.3196

I am having the same problem. Yes all the requirements are met just not dropping for this item.

And there is not that many nodes in Auric Basin too..

chaosmaster.3196

Yes!!! finally got it… If you guys can’t find nodes to mine, just keep swapping maps. My life is complete, I think I have reached nirvana.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

I think I got mine on the second tab of my first node there. There are plenty if you move around.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

There was something about this in this week’s patch notes:

Players no longer require the Auric Backplate, awarded from completing the Auric Weapons collection, before collecting many items in the Luminate’s Backpack collection.

I was having the same problem, then got the lodestone on my first attempt after the patch.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Players no longer require the Auric Backplate, awarded from completing the Auric Weapons collection, before collecting many items in the Luminate’s Backpack collection.

I was having the same problem, then got the lodestone on my first attempt after the patch.

I got the back unlocked when I did the masks adventure quite a while ago. I then could not get any other progress until the patch on tuesday. I thought it would be the same as when I got the mastery and all of them popped at the same time (which was incredibly annoying to delete for 9 profs by the way). Now it seems to be a strange RNG attached to it.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I got the back unlocked when I did the masks adventure quite a while ago.

You didn’t. The only thing that really unlocked the collection was getting the auric weapons one complete first. You could get some drops for this collection even in locked state (the one from Masks adventure, for example), but others, like the Auric Lodestone wouldn’t drop until it got properly unlocked.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November