BWE #3 - NOW!

BWE #3 - NOW!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Glad to hear it. I’ll have to make this up somehow to the half a gazillion people I was pinging about this.

Bring cookies to work on Monday.

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

Squads are broken and now me and 10 others are stuck in a squad. The leader logged off and we can’t leave?

pls help anet

noice

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

The third and final Beta Weekend Event is now live.

See ya in the game!

I wish, but I ordered the expansion from Amazon and it hasn’t shipped yet and by the time it does the beta will be over

It wont ship until launch

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Squads are broken and now me and 10 others are stuck in a squad. The leader logged off and we can’t leave?

pls help anet

Restarting the game may fix it.

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

pls help anet

Restarting the game may fix it.

Yes, ppl in map are reporting squad related bugs seem to resolve when they restart the client

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Susan Thayer

Previous

Susan Thayer

Lead Server Programmer

Next

Hey guys, if I log my character out will the beta char still be there? (kind of a dumb question sry)

Your beta characters will stay around and can be played until this Beta Weekend ends. After this weekend you will be able to see the beta character from your character select screen for a few days, but you will be unable to interact with the beta character. Then, sometime prior to October 23rd the beta characters and beta character slots will disappear.

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

Beta weekend newb question: Once you have HoT pre-purchased, what do you do to access beta? Is there a special beta client download I’m missing or something?

Or words to that effect.

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Beta weekend newb question: Once you have HoT pre-purchased, what do you do to access beta? Is there a special beta client download I’m missing or something?

You should have empty character slots labeled beta. Scroll over to the far right to find them. If they are not there then try logging all the way out then back on. Once you get them make a new char of your choice. You will appear in game in the Silverwastes with gear boxes in your inventory.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Susan Thayer

Previous

Susan Thayer

Lead Server Programmer

There’s no special client. You simply click the ‘Create Beta Character’ button from the character select screen. Beta character slots can be recognized because they have the word BETA across the picture of your character. Once you’ve created a beta character then you can use it like you would a normal character until the beta weekend ends.

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

Got it, thanks!

Or words to that effect.

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

I feel like balancing in open world pve is totally off now, mobs die just too fast and you don’t have to watch out like you did in BWE2. I hope this isn’t intentional, I feel like cheating through the map now.

more feedback here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3na4rx/bwe3_open_world_pve_nerved/

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Changer the Elder.2948

Changer the Elder.2948

And freshly logging into the beta game, I notice the Heart of Thorns main theme that plays on the login screen during the event has been updated as well! Sneaky, sneaky…

Still not sure if I prefer original or the remix, but the current version is nicely kitten to go with the imminent release. So please, huge kudos to your music crew, they keep outdoing themselves.

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

Ehm they said this weekend the canopy would be available, how exactly? Haven’t seen any way to go up…

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Changer the Elder.2948

Changer the Elder.2948

Ehm they said this weekend the canopy would be available, how exactly? Haven’t seen any way to go up…

During night, pact choppers land at rally points. You can use them to get up.

BWE #3 - NOW!

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

During night, pact choppers land at rally points. You can use them to get up.

as I sadly noticed you can do this only if you have gliding unlocked. It’s a good thing for the final release of HoT, but not so good for beta when you only have a weekend to play imo.

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!