Bag Optimizations

Bag Optimizations

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

We all love the loot fests available to us in PVE world, and even in WvW, and I think we could make it even better with these 2 simple optimizations. I recently bought another bank tab (at 187g for 600 gems) to hold more non-essential items so that I didn’t have to stop and salvage constantly to be able to continue looting.

Salvaging
I think there should be a faster way to salvage all greens (master) and blues (fine) in your inventory. I already know you can type the bracketed terms into the search and click from there, but when the materials take up the space where you were clicking, you have to clear the search and find your salvage kit again.

So the idea is simply add a right-click to salvage kits to “salvage all (+arrows to rarity)”.

Depositing on the fly
Add a right-click to the bag icon at the top left of your screen to deposit all instantly.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Bag Optimizations

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

On the salvaging, so long as there is no way to accidentally click away every green and blue in my bags I’m all for this. Give it a confirmation popup, or require a click to bring the dropdown active and then side-slide the mouse to pick the rarity. That’ll still be much faster than individually selecting each item in turn for those who care about it. And it won’t mean I lose my carefully stored and organized costume items that I keep for looks rather than stats since I don’t want to burn transmute charges every time I change clothes for an RP scene.

Some will say “just get invisible bags.” I have little interest in buying piles of 20 slot invisible bags for multiple alts to protect against a UI change that wasn’t there when I set up my inventory system

But as I say, if it can be designed so you only salvage everything of a rarity when you really mean to, then cool. I can see how helpful that would be for many people.

Bag Optimizations

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

I like the first idea to salvage all items below a certain rarity at once. Not sure if we need the second one though, its already trivial to just hit deposit all every once in a while

Bag Optimizations

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

I’m still hoping for the OPTION to auto deposit all on anything that comes into my bags. I spend 90% of my time collecting/farming/salvaging stuff and frequently using Deposit All. When I’m done for the day, I go to the bank and deposit things that don’t automatically go into mats. Then I might take something out of mats and do something with it. Having an automatic deposit all would help me immeasurably. An OPTION, of course. Not forced on everybody. Just an option.

Bag Optimizations

Posted by: titje.2745

titje.2745

i want an option so i can disable the loot of sigils, if i do a tarir chest loot run i have to clear bags every few chests cuz sigils and trash wich are worth nothing then 16 copper.
even trash is worth more sometimes.

then an option to sort bags even if its a crafting material bag or a junk bag or a armor bag.
i bought those 3 bags but it doesnt sorted when i click compact. i moved the bags to a bank char fow now.

an option to sort bags on quality, blues, greens and others.

Bag Optimizations

Posted by: Follyfoot.2803

Follyfoot.2803

We need something.
After playing around with my level 80, my bags get filled up with c*** every 10 minute’s, it’s so annoying having to sort this out all the time especially in Silverwaste where it’s hard to find a place without something trying to eat you.

Bag Optimizations

Posted by: Rabe.2456

Rabe.2456

Deposit all: Hell yes please!

On that note also auto-consume Luck. :P