Best POI I think

Best POI I think

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Nightwin.6423

Nightwin.6423

So today’s POI showed a lot more stuff then I thought it would as well as showing some really cool new areas if you guys saw anything interesting would love to hear…

Best POI I think

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

That was so good! Fantastic job on talking about all of it while playing. The traits peak was great and the class looks amazing! I really enjoyed this episode tremendously.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Best POI I think

Posted by: Malthurius.6870

Malthurius.6870

It helps that they showed things that they haven’t discussed in blogs yet. When there is actually new information and not just retreading, it tends to be a lot more interesting.

Best POI I think

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Jon Peters 5 signet yolo and Roy were amazing. Definitely best POI ever. Now..where is that pre-order buttom?

Best POI I think

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

The 25 minutes late annoyed me, but I understand being late, however they didn’t even acknowledge or apologize for the tardiness. I found that rather rude.

That said, Jon and Roy took off with the show wonderfully. Rubi is great at color commentary, but she uses a lot of words to say very little. Jon and Roy on the other hand were quite the opposite today and never let up. They gave a lot of information in a very concise, energy filled, and enthusiastic way. They were wonderful!

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

(edited by Invictus.1503)

Best POI I think

Posted by: redux.1502

redux.1502

I saw Rubi about to cry from anxiety and I felt bad for her

Great POI though! Lots of information and things showed (even if we weren’t supposed to see all of it). Those skills/interplay exceeded my expectations!

My one question from the whole thing is this: since Revenant is going to have condition manipulation (much like Necro from GW1), will there be condition manipulation added to the Necro with the release of HoT?

Best POI I think

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

Yeah that was a great POI, I just hope they can keep it up with the POIs to come…

Best POI I think

Posted by: Coedeax.2567

Coedeax.2567

It really as an amazing POI….

Rubi, will you be my B.F.F.?

It’s not FAIR!

Best POI I think

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

Great POI though! Lots of information and things showed (even if we weren’t supposed to see all of it). Those skills/interplay exceeded my expectations!

My one question from the whole thing is this: since Revenant is going to have condition manipulation (much like Necro from GW1), will there be condition manipulation added to the Necro with the release of HoT?

Necros already have the most OP condition manipulation in the game right now

Best POI I think

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

I don’t care how they can do it, but have those two for every POI where stuff is being shown off.

They were playing with the character, having fun, taking their time to explain things, and really showing the energy this game can create.

You could see the joy and pride as they showed off their newest toy to us.
That’s what I like to see!
The only minor quibble I had was the somewhat late start time, but you know what it was worth it.

They made POI fun for me.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Best POI I think

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Darn. I missed it. Is there a way to see it still?

Best POI I think

Posted by: sawworm.8749

sawworm.8749

10/10 POI, would watch it again.

Best POI I think

Posted by: redux.1502

redux.1502

Necros already have the most OP condition manipulation in the game right now

They do have condi manipulation, but it seems fairly minimal compared to Revenant. I’m just hoping they add new supportive measures to the profession.

Best POI I think

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

My new main : Revenant !

Snow Crows [SC]

Best POI I think

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Not right away but by tomorrow it should be available for replay on the Twitch channel.

Best POI I think

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Not right away but by tomorrow it should be available for replay on the Twitch channel.

Ah, cool thanks

Best POI I think

Posted by: Shiki.7148

Shiki.7148

You should be able to by going to www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/profile and then go to the “Past Broadcasts” tab. It might take a little to be avaiable in higher quality though.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Best POI I think

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Hey how about you all post info in the thread for crying out loud….

Best POI I think

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Its available now, I just watched it. http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/b/627401366

As for the quality of the POI… it was indeed very nice and filled with tons of great info.

It does leave me a bit worried about future POI episodes though. I mean, people were already getting themselves overhyped and expecting way to much from the last couple of POI episodes prior to this one just based on nothing. Now we actually have a super info dump POI, so those expectations are only going to go up, so if they have one that’s less info-dumpy next time the amount of people complaining about how it was lame and disappointing is going to be even higher.

Best POI I think

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

they showed us everything! so happy

Best POI I think

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

This was a pretty great POI. Best one so far and they should learn from this. The past POI have too much random talking and go off topic a lot and then they just smush in the stuff they actually need to show at the end. When they have no time left.

Pretty great overall today. More of this please and not the old ones.

Thank you!

Best POI I think

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

Ah, cool thanks

it’s available right away lol
i started watching replay even before the stream was finished. (with only half of the stream being on replay)

New tech are crazy these days.