Best class for solo'ing HoT content

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: CIndeR.3479

CIndeR.3479

What I am looking for is what YOU think is the most optimal class for solo’ing HoT content in terms of survivability without sacrificing too much DPS, also including the build type and type of gear you would use for that class would be very helpful as well.

Please note I am NOT asking for “THE BEST CLASS EVAR!” as there isn’t one. I know this is purely opinion and that’s exactly what I am looking for: YOUR opinion. So in before “The best class is the one you like playing”. I am well aware of that.

Posted by: Malin.2490

Malin.2490

As I have been unlocking all the Elite specs on my characters (all professions) I’ve spent a lot of time in HoT, and wow, the characters play very differently. Of course this is just my personal taste, but I have to say that for soloing, Ranger (Druid) is the easiest for me, followed closely by Reaper and Dragonhunter. (I have yet to play Herald)

I currently play Ranger for the map completion, with Marksmanship, Wilderness Survival and Druid (Longbow/Greatsword). The reason I picked Druid was for Natural Stride, which makes moving around so much easier with all the movement issues around. Clarity and Ancient Seeds also helps. I rarely use the celestial avatar other than in events, or as a quick cleanse. Wilderness Survival adds Oakheart Salve (so often poisoned in HoT), Shared Anguish to help with all the CC and Wilderness Knowledge for less recharge on Entangle and Muddy Terrain (helps control people) and Lightning Reflexes and Quickening Zephyr which I rarely leave home without. Marksmanship is for Longbow damage… with this setup I don’t need to switch out of my Berserker Assassin stuff, and have no problem at all roaming anywhere.

Both Reaper and Dragonhunter does more damage, but they don’t have the ease of movement. Druid have spoiled me so badly…

Jamail Saoud [Nice], the man with the Drake

Posted by: Supernaut.2684

Supernaut.2684

Another vote for ranger here.

I’ve been running a build similar to this one, and it’s a piece of cake in the new maps:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/PvE-WvW-Bleed-druid

Posted by: Ghostwind.4380

Ghostwind.4380

Ranger, absolutely. Having a pet to help take aggro (so you can focus on damage or escape) cannot be understated. With a pet (and swapping to another one when that one is about to die) you have great sustain for long fights. This alone allows you to solo a lot of the champions you can’t really solo on other classes. Plus you have two passive speed buffs, lower level one at 25% w signet, and then with Druid natural stride giving a whooping 33%. That will help you get around the HoT maps quickly and even avoid a lot of the pack mobs.

CIndeR.3479

Lotta love for Ranger here I see lol. Good to know

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

I find the Reaper with minions trivializes most of the HoT maps. Plenty of damage, plenty of sustainability, plenty of CC, minions for distraction purposes, etc. The only way to die is to fall asleep inside of an AoE circle.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Please note I am NOT asking for “THE BEST CLASS EVAR!” as there isn’t one. I know this is purely opinion and that’s exactly what I am looking for: YOUR opinion. So in before “The best class is the one you like playing”. I am well aware of that.

What I think is the best class for HoT is, in fact, the one that you like playing. I don’t think there’s a good answer that separates the two things. If you don’t like the class, you won’t play it well and you’ll be more likely to die (plus, even if you don’t, it will be more frustrating).

Instead, I’ll rephrase the question as: “what do I like about playing my main in HoT maps and story?”

Chronomancer is a lot of fun to play on its own. The wells are fun and useful and even though I really wanted a new main hand weapon, the shield provides some really excellent utility for all sorts of HoT needs.

For HoT specifically, Chrono (and less so mesmer) provides all the utilities I could want: clones to distract enemies, stealth or blocks to run through raptors etc, and (played well) enough burst to defeat nearly anything solo (except, of course, Hero Challenge Champions — I just find them tedious to solo).

However, I haven’t really had serious problems running other classes; they just haven’t been as much fun.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Mez Koo.9510

Mez Koo.9510

I played with my celestial ele and it was fine, but then I tried on full dps (zerker) reaper and it was amazing.

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Basically any class with minions as shield (this includes necro and ranger) would have a much easier time in HoT map, ESPECIALLY against champions.

Other classes can do well in normal fights, but when the fight get intense (like 1~2 people doing group event, or 1 person soloing champs), you can start seeing how good ranger and necro is in the jungle.

Posted by: Telemin.7380

Telemin.7380

Basically any class with minions as shield (this includes necro and ranger) would have a much easier time in HoT map, ESPECIALLY against champions.

I agree that the minion classses do good in soloing HoT maps. But you forgot to add Turret engis and mesmers to that.

I personally use mesmer.

Teh Ouchies

Posted by: numberbb.8724

numberbb.8724

Reaper + Vampiric Presence + “Rise” = Easy Mode

*Death Magic useless in PvE

Template
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBIhZ2kZTwbTg9Go0NUTZ8AEAxA-TBBXgAAK/C1H0r+zjSQA-e

CIndeR.3479

What I think is the best class for HoT is, in fact, the one that you like playing. I don’t think there’s a good answer that separates the two things. If you don’t like the class, you won’t play it well and you’ll be more likely to die (plus, even if you don’t, it will be more frustrating).

Instead, I’ll rephrase the question as: “what do I like about playing my main in HoT maps and story?”

Chronomancer is a lot of fun to play on its own. The wells are fun and useful and even though I really wanted a new main hand weapon, the shield provides some really excellent utility for all sorts of HoT needs.

For HoT specifically, Chrono (and less so mesmer) provides all the utilities I could want: clones to distract enemies, stealth or blocks to run through raptors etc, and (played well) enough burst to defeat nearly anything solo (except, of course, Hero Challenge Champions — I just find them tedious to solo).

However, I haven’t really had serious problems running other classes; they just haven’t been as much fun.

Lol I’m glad you went on to actually answer my question. After all my disclaimers to NOT say precisely what you began your response with I was like “Seriously?!”. There seems to always be that one guy that answers that way despite the OP clearly stating that what he wants is YOUR opinion, I thought you were about to be that guy…

But you weren’t so we cool, and thanks for the response, I was not expecting to hear mesmer come up.

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

Chronomancer gives you the burst and defensive skills to tackle anything AND lets you be super helpful to people who need portals for Jumping Puzzles or certain map completion bits (you could even use Alacrity to help people get the poison eating HP at the launch which was a lovely community building thing – ofc anet nerf’d it because of people complaining…).

Posted by: Ghostwind.4380

Ghostwind.4380

One other thing to consider is the “least amount of effort” factor.

In my humble opinion, Ranger really is the winner here. You can pretty much just stick to longbow and occasional pet swapping and tackle most content pretty easily. Obviously if you build to optimize you would swap pets more often and use utilities wisely, but simply bare bones the longbow Ranger is pretty forgiving and allows you to just do damage without having to think too much. Other classes require more effort to make the same progress. Mezmer is a fun class to play, but lots of times the mobs ignore the illusions and go straight for you. Mezmer pets are temporary, designed to shatter for best effect, so requires more mental thought and skilled play. With Ranger you have the option to simply be on cruise control and let your pet do a lot of heavy lifting for you.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m only saying Ranger because your question was specific to which class I thought was optimal to solo with, not necessarily which is the most fun, which is very subjective. My personal favorite right now is Dragon Hunter, not Ranger. Having a blast with him! I also had a ton of fun with the Reaper and Chrono. But for just plain soloing HoT content, my Ranger so far has had the easiest time with the least amount of effort.

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

I have a Druid, Dragonhunter and Herald (map complete in Maguuma on all three) and I agree with all that the Druid is best for soloing (and a lot of fun too!).

Herald is an odd one. He has great mobility, with perma swiftness, which makes him great eg. for collecting airship cargo. Shiro is good for nuking down a solo heavy. But you don’t want to get stuck in solo combat with even a medium sized group of mobs. He is so vulnerable to conditions and cc you get perma crippled and run over! On the other hand he is also hugely valuable in the big group dps heavy group stuff (eg. Chak) with the constant boons he is able to kick out.

Dragonhunter, somewhere in the middle. Much better escapes and better cc, with all those traps. You feel you are contributing more in a traditional party, but neither as good solo, or as effective in big group. For that I would probably be better switching back to a traditional Guard build, but I’m not sure the Herald hasn’t superseded the guard’s role in kicking out might?

But these are just my opinions and are certainly influenced by my trait choices and play style.

Piken Square

(edited by Jong.5937)

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

You can solo most stuff with reaper, even without minions be cause it has so much HP. But if you need a bit of flesh wall, just take the flesh golem and some other minions at your disposal.

I also found that herald is extremely good at most things. Damage is high, getting past enemies too. Ranger is faceroll anyway. Can’t talk about rest, be cause I didn’t play a lot with them or not at all.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Posted by: Exotrax.4207

Exotrax.4207

What I am looking for is what YOU think is the most optimal class for solo’ing HoT content in terms of survivability without sacrificing too much DPS, also including the build type and type of gear you would use for that class would be very helpful as well.

I guess you are a new player…….welcome.

FORGET TO SOLO HoT , HoT is meant to be played in groups , all meta events require at least 50 to 100 people and two hours of non stop time to be completed.

If you don’t care about meta and try to play solo for map completion…..also forget about……you will need grps for most of HeroPoints and some require meta event completed to access it.

If you just want to explore the maps and don’t care about meta events and map completion……I would advice Reaper (Necromancer)

good luck

Aomine.5012

I have a Druid, Dragonhunter and Herald (map complete in Maguuma on all three) and I agree with all that the Druid is best for soloing (and a lot of fun too!).

Herald is an odd one. He has great mobility, with perma swiftness, which makes him great eg. for collecting airship cargo. Shiro is good for nuking down a solo heavy. But you don’t want to get stuck in solo combat with even a medium sized group of mobs. He is so vulnerable to conditions and cc you get perma crippled and run over! On the other hand he is also hugely valuable in the big group dps heavy group stuff (eg. Chak) with the constant boons he is able to kick out.

Dragonhunter, somewhere in the middle. Much better escapes and better cc, with all those traps. You feel you are contributing more in a traditional party, but neither as good solo, or as effective in big group. Would probably be better switching back to a traditional Guard build, but I’m not sure the Herald hasn’t superseded the guard’s role in kicking out might?

But these are just my opinions and are certainly influenced by my trait choices and play style.

I disagree with the Herald part.

Revenant is still a relatively new class that has quite a high skill-floor due to the fact that most of its defenses comes from active defense, so many people may struggle against HoT mobs as Revenant because they’re not formular enough with the active defenses of Revenant. However, Revenant has the tool to live through lots of mobs if you do the rotation correctly or choose the weapon correctly. (Hammer, Sword/shield can deal with most situations).

As for condition problem of Herald, Invocation trait-line + Shiro can solves most of the problem. (Impossible odds basically ignore cripple and chills )

I agree it takes alot more effort to perform well in jungle as Herald compare to ranger, but generally Herald is tanky enough to live in jungle. It fairs BETTER than Warrior, and sometimes DH in Jungle in fact.

Aomine.5012

FORGET TO SOLO HoT , HoT is meant to be played in groups , all meta events require at least 50 to 100 people and two hours of non stop time to be completed.

If you don’t care about meta and try to play solo for map completion…..also forget about……you will need grps for most of HeroPoints and some require meta event completed to access it.

If you just want to explore the maps and don’t care about meta events and map completion……I would advice Reaper (Necromancer)

good luck

Disagree with this post entirely.

Other than some of the few group events and Champs, I can deal with most events HoT throws at me on many classes solo, or maximum duo if the mechanic is abit more annoying.

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

Despite what you went on to post in a later post, I still think the most optimal class is the one you’re most comfortable with . I’ve seen people unable to play the new maps on ranger while being perfectly fine with other classes, and vice-versa.

Personally, I’ve been into the new maps with several classes. To me, the ranger is a very easy option (I’ve finished story on him), although at times a bit boring (send pet on hero point champ, then just stand off to the side and pew pew with longbow for 5 minutes). My ranger’s still in his old full-zerker dungeon build, so there’s definitely room for optimization with him, but since he’s my “don’t feel like thinking today” class I don’t really mind.

I’ve enjoyed HoT very much on both mesmer and ele, with different builds (mesmer in full zerker, rabid, or sinister, ele in zerker, cele, rabid, and even soldier), and while zerker ele sure isn’t up there on the list of durable builds (although fun nontheless ), everything else felt pretty doable. I’d be hard-pressed to decide which one of them is the most optimal, since they all have their pros and cons.

Posted by: Exotrax.4207

Exotrax.4207

good luck

Other than some of the few group events and Champs, I can deal with most events HoT throws at me on many classes solo, or maximum duo if the mechanic is abit more annoying.

Awesome……didn’t know that you can solo meta events in HoT ……fascinating ^^

Posted by: ckotoc.5421

ckotoc.5421

Ranger for me works better than the rest for solo things.

Aomine.5012

Despite what you went on to post in a later post, I still think the most optimal class is the one you’re most comfortable with . I’ve seen people unable to play the new maps on ranger while being perfectly fine with other classes, and vice-versa.

Personally, I’ve been into the new maps with several classes. To me, the ranger is a very easy option (I’ve finished story on him), although at times a bit boring (send pet on hero point champ, then just stand off to the side and pew pew with longbow for 5 minutes). My ranger’s still in his old full-zerker dungeon build, so there’s definitely room for optimization with him, but since he’s my “don’t feel like thinking today” class I don’t really mind.

I’ve enjoyed HoT very much on both mesmer and ele, with different builds (mesmer in full zerker, rabid, or sinister, ele in zerker, cele, rabid, and even soldier), and while zerker ele sure isn’t up there on the list of durable builds (although fun nontheless ), everything else felt pretty doable. I’d be hard-pressed to decide which one of them is the most optimal, since they all have their pros and cons.

I have about every classes fully unlocked, and roamed in all maps of HoT. (And yes, I constantly use them, and try to use all of them to beat the story for the rewards)

Most of them are full zerk, but some of the low HP classes I use half maurader or half celestial.

If I have to vote the comfortability of roaming in HoT map from easiest to hardest, here’s my rank:

Nature Ranger (NOT Druid) > MM Necro (NOT Reaper) > DPS Herald = Scrapper (Gyro is GOOD) > Dragon Hunter > Chronomancer = Tempest > Warrior > Daredevil.

The key is choose the right trait lines. Sometiems going 100% offensive build does not help you much in roaming.

This is just my personal opinion, but I play all classes for more than 2 years, so I think my view is relatively objective.

Aomine.5012

good luck

Awesome……didn’t know that you can solo meta events in HoT ……fascinating ^^

Sometimes there’s just not enough people doing VB or TD meta events. So I do have to solo them occasionally. Also you have to spend a great deal of time opening those Airship Cargo in VB, so I have to roam in VB alone most of the time.

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

What I am looking for is what YOU think is the most optimal class for solo’ing HoT content in terms of survivability without sacrificing too much DPS

Before HoT my main where warrior and ele and I also had guardian for his “loot stick”.

In HoT I created a revenant, necro and ranger from scratch and got elites for all my characters.

You can survive with all these classes in the jungle. However, ranger (not druid) and reaper are the most fun for me in HoT and I amost felt (I am/was totally unexperienced with these classes, so there is of course some “learn-to-play” from my side) that both are some kind of “easy mode” in HoT. because how easy it felt to surive in HoT and manage the content.

As others have mentioned: The pet and long-bow from the ranger helps a lot.

And in melee the reaper is sooo much more fun than my warrior. At the end of a lot of fights my reaper has still full health, where I would have to be very careful with my warrior to not get killed/downed. And the fights with my reaper seem to be faster that with my warrior. So better survivability and more DPS, it seems.

I do not say, reaper and ranger are the best classes für HoT content. But for me they are the most fun classes and they make (for me) the HoT content a lot easier.

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

Revenant has the tool to live through lots of mobs if you do the rotation correctly or choose the weapon correctly. (Hammer, Sword/shield can deal with most situations).

As for condition problem of Herald, Invocation trait-line + Shiro can solves most of the problem. (Impossible odds basically ignore cripple and chills )

I tend to use hammer and sword/shield too.

My experience has been Shiro is great if you have one heavy or a clustered group of mobs, but if you have varied mobs all around you – cavaliers charging, some working at range – Herald really struggles.

But I will definitely look at Impossible Odds. Sounds interesting, thanks!

Piken Square

(edited by Jong.5937)

Posted by: Wiella.8567

Wiella.8567

It is pretty hard to say exactly because it heavily depends on your playstyle, but I’ll give it a try.

Here are three measures which I think are most important for new maps – mobility, survivability and damage – I’ll now use them to rank some classes i’ve played new content with:

Full zerk Reaper (gs/staff) – piece of cake, but it’s kinda lacking damage (even in full zerk unfortunately). Yeh, I can’t stand low-damage builds just because it takes too long to solo veterans and champions (and that is the main part of soloing new content). It might be the choice if you want to get through content without even getting any scratches, otherwise I would recommend something else.
- 7/10 mobility – almost no swiftness, just one short-range dash in reaper form
- 10/10 survivability – almost 20k HP in zerk, form, summons, good healing capabilities
- 6/10 for damage – damage is descent, but mostly melee which limits you a lot

Full zerk Herald (s+s/hammer) – was tough at the beginning but felt just perfect as soon as I got a grip of the class. And it is surely one of the best to go for events with right now if you want to get maximum out of em. It is also one of the most required classes right now so it might be a good choice. Plus it gives you an opportunity to try something actually new.
- 10/10 mobility – unlimited glint swiftness, shiro superspeed, malyx jumps
- 7/10 survivability – descent HP pool, good healing and defense capabilities
- 10/10 damage – insanely good melee and good range hammer damage

Full (or almost full) zerk Tempest (staff) – that is surely tough even after playing a lot with it – you can just be randomly insta-smashed to downstate if you are not ready to react. It is worth taking some vitality instead of ferocity or precision to make your life times easier on new maps. But it is an ele after all – you have tons of utilities at your disposal which is always good.
- 9/10 mobility – lots of swiftness, teleport, FGS
- 6/10 survivability – low HP pool, average healing, good defense capabilities, summons
- 10/10 damage – insanely good melee and very good range damage

I have all the classes unlocked already, but didn’t really play much in new maps with those (and probably will never play there with some) so I can’t really rank them, but I would surely not suggest going to new maps with warrior/berserker and, probably, thief/daredevil. The rest seems to be fine in general, but probably lacking descent/quick/AoE range damage slightly which makes them worse on some events.

Posted by: Scandi.5693

Scandi.5693

Druid and Reaper. Druid can solo almost all content (minus a few hp due to mechanics), Reaper so much fun and never has to worry about dying to pve.

Mistress Savant of the Asuran Dominion.

Posted by: Chrono.6928

Chrono.6928

call me weird but i enjoy my thief lol. I do agree with the guy who mentioned Reaper w/ minions too though lol.

Posted by: Joy.3698

Joy.3698

Ele/Tempest.

Have fun.

(edited by Joy.3698)

Posted by: Naevius.3185

Naevius.3185

I found it pretty easy to solo with a Ranger. Reapers are also very easy. Hardest was Thief because of multiple opponents being the norm.

Posted by: thehipone.6812

thehipone.6812

Necro with D/WH and A/F running zerk gear with Spite, SR and Blood. All siphon traits in blood, wells and flesh golem slotted in utilities. Tons of durability, good single target and AoE damage plus breakbar ability.

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

So far ive had the most success with a Condition Herald and a Scrapper.

Although if you are still unlocking herald you will be missing some condition damage, with mace/axe you can come close to spamming mace2 and it stacks enough burn to put most normal mobs down very fast. And with the exented range you dont have to be standing on the mobs. So you can stack conditions then just stay out of the way until you do it again. And of course since all you need is condition damamge you can stack what ever other stats you want to help you survive.

The Scrapper is just fun because it feels like whatever comes up you have something for it.

Although i havent tried my ranger out there yet and my necro isnt a minion master, but what people say about them being really good make a whole lot of sense.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

Posted by: Buford.2954

Buford.2954

I’ve been running HoT maps with a dragonhunter in full ascended (soldier trinkets and armor, zerk bow and GS). It’s not optimal damage but you can survive a bit longer running solo in soldier gear. Traps do help stall mobs that you are running from because sometimes you just have to nope out of an encounter. I’ve managed full HoT map complete on that character.

CIndeR.3479

“Welcome back” would be more accurate. I played since a few months after release but I stopped playing about a year ago and just recently picked it back up. But as everything is changed it kind of is like a brand new game to me lol

Thanks guys this was all really useful info! Based on what I’m reading I might give the Necro a shot again (back when I used to play they kinda sucked). Reaper does sound pretty fun.

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Solo’d the HoT personal story with lots of ease running a reaper with sinisters armor / rabid trinkets and minions (Blood fiend, Bone fiend, shadow fiend, “Rise” (shout) flesh golem) Must use minion traits and blood magic. Reaper is required for shouts. Run shout mastery so Rise basically has 0 cooldown, also minions from Rise cut incoming damage by 50% as long as they are attacking.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

Posted by: Chrono.6928

Chrono.6928

“Welcome back” would be more accurate. I played since a few months after release but I stopped playing about a year ago and just recently picked it back up. But as everything is changed it kind of is like a brand new game to me lol

Thanks guys this was all really useful info! Based on what I’m reading I might give the Necro a shot again (back when I used to play they kinda sucked). Reaper does sound pretty fun.

Basically if you didn’t like the necro before for whatever reason, you should love the reaper. Have fun

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Herald reaper and tempest. Tempest is u killable with shouts and aura heals. Reaper can crush and survive anything. I give herald the nod because it’s better at range than reaper and certain things you’ll want to range.

Also, though expensive, I’ve found condi warrior to be extremely great for solo

Aomine.5012

Herald reaper and tempest. Tempest is u killable with shouts and aura heals. Reaper can crush and survive anything. I give herald the nod because it’s better at range than reaper and certain things you’ll want to range.

Also, though expensive, I’ve found condi warrior to be extremely great for solo

Unkillable is overstatement.

Champs can one-shot tempest if you miss your active defense a single time.

Frog archer can chip around 70% of your hp and kill you in 2~3 shots if your reflect is on cd.

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

Easiest is minion necro (didn’t bother with reaper) and ranger (not druid) with pet and longbow. Worst is thief, daredevil or base. The only way I could get through a lot of areas with thief was with stealth. So I’d try to sprint through some dangerous mob-filled area to grab a wp like with other classes, unlike other classes fail and die, go back and stealth through it. I guess it’s balanced? Since thief has the option to stealth. I don’t enjoy it though. It makes it feel slower, having to wait for shadow refuge to cast so you can move.

Posted by: Mina.2409

Mina.2409

I think I had the easiest time in HoT with my thief/daredevil. If you want to skip past tons of mobs, take a thief.

Edit: Once you unlock the daredevil, the staff does insane damage and gives you great dodging abilities.

(edited by Mina.2409)

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

So Far, I have found my Ranger to find HoT easy mode. My melee classes of Warrior and Guardian had a bit more trouble with it. But as a ranger I’M finding it super easy.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

I have done much of HoT with every class and to be honest HoT is quite easy regardless of Class. All you need is DPS Gear, a little positioning and awareness then everything is fine.

Posted by: Glenstorm.4059

Glenstorm.4059

Tempest! You can easily get perma protection and insane healing with Element Bastion, and Overload Air and Fire are great for damage.

Edit: and the Earth elite elemental (Rocky, as he’s known affectionately) is a monster tank.

Fear the might of SHATTERSTONE.

(edited by Glenstorm.4059)

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

The pet classes make life much easier in PvE. If they’re beating on the pet, they ain’t beating on you.

Gone to Reddit.