Beta Test soon for those that pre-purchased

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

Bah, old news… we already have news post on the official site about beta event :P

Ayrilana.1396

Bah, old news… we already have news post on the official site about beta event :P

Oh. The only thing I saw was for Stronghold.

Crise.9401

Oh. The only thing I saw was for Stronghold.

Read it, revenants in the old world for next weekend… proper expansion betas coming soon™.

Ayrilana.1396

Well confirmation that it’s soon then.

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

What he posted isn’t old news; the announcement was for revenant testing, not beta testing as a whole, and that stuff looked to encompass non-revenant items.

Crise.9401

What he posted isn’t old news; the announcement was for revenant testing, not beta testing as a whole, and that stuff looked to encompass non-revenant items.

I wasn’t really being entirely serious… though most of that could very well apply to the Revenant test. Or it could not, we are missing some details (such as will Revenants created on Friday be insta 80 or not, I think they will but that is just my opinion). If our open world test characters will be insta 80, however, those beta boxes are likely to be available (or at least we can be hopeful of it).

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

I wasn’t really being entirely serious… though most of that could very well apply to the Revenant test. Or it could not, we are missing some details (such as will Revenants created on Friday be insta 80 or not, I think they will but that is just my opinion). If our open world test characters will be insta 80, however, those beta boxes are likely to be available (or at least we can be hopeful of it).

Hm, interesting thought. 80th level I’d assume theyn would need for the test, but I could be wrong I suppose.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

In another thread someone linked Colin’s Reddit post (and there is also a red post somewhere in this forum) saying the test Revenants will be 80 with a set of gear choices in their bags. I am on an unfamiliar computer (a Mac) so I can’t really easily search around for the link but I bet the dev tracker has it.

Posted by: hoewhoew.4619

hoewhoew.4619

In another thread someone linked Colin’s Reddit post (and there is also a red post somewhere in this forum) saying the test Revenants will be 80 with a set of gear choices in their bags. I am on an unfamiliar computer (a Mac) so I can’t really easily search around for the link but I bet the dev tracker has it.

And here is the link

Revenant test weekend

“They are instant level 80, fully geared, with an inventory full of other gear options you can swap in and play with.”

Guardians of the Silver Dragons – Piken Square