Beta round 2!

Beta round 2!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

I tried so hard for that portal, but… oh well. To everyone who got one, I hope you have a blast tomorrow!!

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…

Beta round 2!

Posted by: Jaysin X.6740

Jaysin X.6740

Hell Yeah! I plan to be streaming and discussing it with my guildies during the 2nd and 3rd time frames. I missed the first beta so I’m super excited!

Beta round 2!

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I tried so hard for that portal, but… oh well. To everyone who got one, I hope you have a blast tomorrow!!

A lot of us who got the portal haven’t received beta slots… so it seems it may not have been worth it even if you did get a portal…

Beta round 2!

Jaymee.1560

To be honest, I tried really hard for it, but then up and quit the moment I found out people who did get the portal drop, got it to drop for them a 2nd time. I kinda knew right there to… kiss it goodbye. Makes no matter. I got in on the last Beta, so… I couldn’t ask for Dwayna to bless me twice, ya know?

Beta round 2!

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

A lot of us who got the portal haven’t received beta slots… so it seems it may not have been worth it even if you did get a portal…

Have you guys sent a message to gaile or made a thread, because that is seriously messed up if you farmed for hours and didn’t even get the invite, even though you got the portal y’know.
Make a thread about it.
Contact one of the forum admins.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Beta round 2!

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

Beta round 2!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Have you guys sent a message to gaile or made a thread, because that is seriously messed up if you farmed for hours and didn’t even get the invite, even though you got the portal y’know.
Make a thread about it.

We have in fact done so, it got moved to the Support forum at https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Beta-Email/first#post5097825

I don’t know if it’s a “lot” of people since I only know of myself, Morfedel, and Zudet having this problem. But anyone having the issue is bad, and I’d feel that way even if I weren’t one of them.

If my slot never appears (as of this writing I still don’t have it, I just checked), I guess I’ll be cheering from the sidelines and watching streamers as if I hadn’t gotten the portal at all.

Beta round 2!

Jaymee.1560

I’m leaving it alone. Really, It’s okay, I was in the last Beta, and besides, we’re all gonna be wait deep in the Heart of Thorns when it’s released. I, persoanlly, just don’t see the point in throwing up a big fuss just to only be able to access this for a couple hours.

I didn’t get the portal, I’ll live, I’ll just wait patiently for the next time luck favors me

I still wish everyone who did get in that you all have the most awesome time tomorrow!

Beta round 2!

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Make a thread about it.

We have in fact done so, it got moved to the Support forum at https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Beta-Email/first#post5097825

I don’t know if it’s a “lot” of people since I only know of myself, Morfedel, and Zudet having this problem. But anyone having the issue is bad, and I’d feel that way even if I weren’t one of them.

If my slot never appears (as of this writing I still don’t have it, I just checked), I guess I’ll be cheering from the sidelines and watching streamers as if I hadn’t gotten the portal at all.

I hope the issue is resolved for you guys before beta

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg