Bladed Armor boxes

Bladed Armor boxes

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Q:

Hey!

So far I’ve found that the Itzal npcs will give you the Bladed boots, headpiece, shoulders, bottoms & gloves— but where is the Coat? Has anyone had any luck finding it?

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: CaboSoul.1204

CaboSoul.1204

A:

Hey!

So far I’ve found that the Itzal npcs will give you the Bladed boots, headpiece, shoulders, bottoms & gloves— but where is the Coat? Has anyone had any luck finding it?

If you finish the daily and/or night meta you have a chance to a Bladed gear chest so I presume that’s how you get it.

Thank you Anet btw for adding RNG to this Bladed set grind. >_>
I’ll grind for it but to also rely on luck to get the chestpiece is ridiculous.

Hey sorry I can’t answer your question but I was hoping you could answer mine! Whats the currency to buy the bladed boxes?

1 box is 500 airship scraps + 1 gold

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: Grandmaster Lee.9568

Grandmaster Lee.9568

Hey sorry I can’t answer your question but I was hoping you could answer mine! Whats the currency to buy the bladed boxes?

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

Hm not sure to be quite honest but if you still have no luck finding it I believe you can get it by completing the reward track in pvp as an alternative though it’s doubtless gotta be somewhere.

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: Sinch.3681

Sinch.3681

The currency for the Bladed boxes is Airship parts is just like Silverwaste, 500 Airship Parts + 1 Gold you can get all the boxes except the chest piece which looks like drops from the meta chest.

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: Sinch.3681

Sinch.3681

Hm not sure to be quite honest but if you still have no luck finding it I believe you can get it by completing the reward track in pvp as an alternative though it’s doubtless gotta be somewhere.

I just checked the PvP track and i think there is RNG there aswell since the last box says Bladed Glove box atleast maybe you can get it while working towards the track but is still a chance to get it.

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: Alessa Sky.9086

Alessa Sky.9086

My God, just add chest to Itzel merchant please. i wasting time every day on VB and never get this stupid chest.

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

My God, just add chest to Itzel merchant please. i wasting time every day on VB and never get this stupid chest.

Pretty sure its safe to say its falling on deaf ears.

Its the weekend, but i doubt they will change it, even though it really wouldnt do much, id be playing the map alot longer if they did, working for the airship parts to purchase all three sets.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: FinnFerral.1374

FinnFerral.1374

This dropped for me yesterday after a 100% night time completion of VB. My participation was 85% and I got the chest piece as my reward, by the looks of things on map chat, a lot of other people got it too. LFG for an organized map and kill all 5 bosses in the canopy and you should increase your chances of getting this

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

Yeah, that. It was acceptable with the Carapace chest because the Vinewrath practically hemorrhaged coat boxes (I swear I must have gotten at least 50, possibly even 100), but the Verdant Brink meta isn’t nearly so obliging.

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: GoldDragoon.5432

GoldDragoon.5432

Soo, spent my whole day off trying to farm up my coat. After 12hours of nothing, I think I’m just going to go kill myself. They finally make armor that looks cool and put it behind a gated wall and RNG.

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

All I need is the 3 Coats and I’ll have finished this collection. No drops yet. Not sure how to go about getting one either but I’ll give the events a go.

For anyone wondering – just search Nuhoch on the TP and you can literally buy all map currencies, hence acquiring all the purchasable bladed skins. It’s kinda… Weird when you think about it – Bandit Crests and Geodes are never tradable yet these new map currencies are.

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

All I need is the 3 Coats and I’ll have finished this collection. No drops yet. Not sure how to go about getting one either but I’ll give the events a go.

For anyone wondering – just search Nuhoch on the TP and you can literally buy all map currencies, hence acquiring all the purchasable bladed skins. It’s kinda… Weird when you think about it – Bandit Crests and Geodes are never tradable yet these new map currencies are.

tier 4 meta event, at night, only.

Goodluck too, i and a few other players on the forums have tired to organize the maps and failed repeatedly, to many people are on those maps for the hero points only T.T

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Bladed Armor boxes

Posted by: noir.6392

noir.6392

Hey. The bladed coat boxes are a reward for completing Tier 4 in the Verdant Brink nighttime meta event. The reward is guaranteed if conditions are met, so no RNG involved. I suggest you use the open world tab of the LFG tool. You can constantly find taxis for player organized maps. I got around 10 boxes this way. Good luck!