Bladed/Verdant Brink t4 impossible

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: raubvogel.5071

raubvogel.5071

Bladed armor chest/Verdant Brink t4 impossible

Can you lower the requirements for the chest piece? Can you add more ways to get it?

The map is rather dead.

Adding it to the merchant would be the best way for a majority of players.

(edited by raubvogel.5071)

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

Every time I do TD it goes T4, but I play during NA hours.

Posted by: Deio.4182

Deio.4182

I think you’re just unlucky with maps.. I do T4 very often, even with patriarch bugged, in EU servers.. Try found a non-rep guild that organize for it

Posted by: WhiteKnight.6759

WhiteKnight.6759

Do you use LFG to get to a populated map? Most of the time, if they’re doing the meta, it’ll be listed in LFG. Other maps are around just doing hero point trains, or just casual playing of events.

You can get to the meta, if you look for the meta. Don’t depend on just being in a random map.

Posted by: FrostDraco.8306

FrostDraco.8306

It’s not impossible. If you don’t bother to get a good map, or organize a map, then you are the only person stopping you from getting a chest.

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

I’ve done 3 T4s in the last couple of weeks because I happened to be going through VB and realized it was night time and went to the LFG to find a map that was going for it.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

?
Every piece except the coat can be bought from the vendor.

The coat can drop from the canopy bosses and as a reward from the meta, it doesn’t require t4 VB.

The vigil/priory/whisper backpack does require an actual t4 VB though.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You don’t need that many players at the camps too once everyone realizes that you can leave a non-threatening mob alive to prevent the continuously respawning mobs. I usually just leave a me for alive leaving only the natural spawns (if any) and the vines which I can just sidestep their attacks.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The problem here is messaging. Players that know the game find this stuff easy. Players who don’t know what to do or how to do it, they find it impossible.

The problem is too many people are finding it impossible. It’s obviously not, since people get it done, but the sheer number of people who don’t know indicates a deep problem.

There’s nothing in game that really explains what T4 is, or how to get to T4. There’s no message that pops up that says in game a meta is coming, you might want to check your looking for group tool.

Instead, players have to depend on external timer sites, wikis, reddit, and the official forums.

This shouldn’t be acceptable. You shouldn’t need a degree in Guild Wars to participate in a zone event.

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Can you lower the requirements for the chest piece? Can you add more ways to get it?

Are the WvW and PvP reward track completely out of question for you? It is not very hard to get that armor that way.