Boss Fight Glitched

Boss Fight Glitched

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Steel Courage.1250

Steel Courage.1250

Do not read if you havnt gotten this far

There are a lot of glitches concerning two boss fights. The first one is the Canach boss battle, his invulnrability will get stuck because there is no shield to deflect grenades. Then the final boss fight, you can glide at one point and it breaks and oyu die on the floor or parts of the scene platform are missing and a bunch of other stuff i have not experienced but have been stated by other players.

Please fix so we can finish thank you!

[MAD] Malicious And Dangerous-Maguma

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: EternalNub.2078

EternalNub.2078

oh yeh…that Canach was frustrating ..cuz that shield thingy didnt worked on 2nd round so had to finish it by doing 10-20dmg per hit ..took forever =D and i gave up on Mordremoth cuz 2nd time when it does that storm thingy that need fly..i got in air and it dragged me down and eventually i got floored :P and sry for mah bad english :P

Kikiii
My Elephant Goes[TOOT]
Desolation[EU]

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: Manvaeris.9857

Manvaeris.9857

The second bug you mentioned is pretty frustrating. Hope they fix it, yeah.

Elementalist of [Salt] – Kodash

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: Alexander.6250

Alexander.6250

This boss fight is just one big pile of bugs !
You would think that after they made the worst boss fight in gaming history in the original game, they would make sure it wouldn’t happen again. But apparently they’re making a tradition out of making the most dissapointing boss fights ever.

The fight itself is plain boring and super easy, but I’ve tried a dozen times and every single time a huge bug makes it impossible. (mostly the glider malfunctioning in numerous ways)

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

You have a spoiler in your title….

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: DemonNinja.1602

DemonNinja.1602

The boss fight is so bad. I can’t imagine how it got out of QA…. so frustrating that they let this poor quality work go live.

Aerilon Starsider
Elementalist Extraordinaire
http://twitch.tv/dustydemonninja

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: kimeekat.2548

kimeekat.2548

OP, if you go through all the trouble of putting your entire message under a readmore… please consider the most public part of your post, too.

Sigh.

Attachments:

Clove Zolan – Bringers of Aggro [Oops] – Blackgate

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: Frye.7329

Frye.7329

Half of the time, it isn’t possible to fly up in the air, so in a party only expect a couple of people to be alive after the first air phase. The last time I was in there, I was in the air but I took damage and died anyway…

It’s a buggy mess. In what appears to be an attempt to make a difficult fight, ironically the easiest way is to go in alone (since people are going to die and can’t rejoin the fight, they’re only going to scale it up). As far as bugs go, you’ll still get targeted and hit when invisible. Sometimes you can’t get airborne. Sometimes when airborne, you can’t stay in the air (columns of air don’t carry you back up). And sometimes when in the air, you’ll take damage as if you weren’t in the air and then drop.

They’ve done everything but made a fun fight. It’s a pretty easy and straightforward encounter until a bug kills you. I think I’ll wait until the experience is a bit more polished before I finish the story.

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: Sneak Monk.9054

Sneak Monk.9054

There’s another bug during the Mordremoth fight where Braham opens the rifts off the cliff, which makes it unreachable.

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: Alexander.6250

Alexander.6250

Now my game bugged out during the mission and now I can’t even login anymore. This is just ridiculous. Anet should recompensate at least in some way for this huge screwup.

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: Therserion.2798

Therserion.2798

Also had the glider bug – canĀ“t get airborne. Otherwise the fight is extremly easy, there were mordrem archers more challanging cause he deals next to no damage. While I don’t mind the latter that much (there are raids, PvP, WvW, Fractals, if you want hard stuff) the bugs are REALLY annoying. Good job on ruining the boss fight…

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: Lindaloef.5196

Lindaloef.5196

Tried the fight 4 times now and every time I got the glider bug so that I couldn’t get airborne so I died. It is really really frustrating -_-

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: jyswit.6049

jyswit.6049

Not sure if it’s my skill or the glide bug hasn’t been fixed, cause when launched into the air, spacebar still don’t always glide. :/ It’s frustrating when you get past the first phase, then failed at the 2nd. =_="

Boss Fight Glitched

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

OP, if you go through all the trouble of putting your entire message under a readmore… please consider the most public part of your post, too.

Sigh.

Oh you mean the “Mordemoth Fight” where he then directly talks about how he is fighting Modremoth? Or are you one of those people who doesn’t read the OP and scrolls the comments. Lol give me a break

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want