Bought Hots after Community Address

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: jacim.5904

jacim.5904

As soon as I saw the xpac price I came to the forums and complain, so after reading the blog I decided to do the same.
Thank you Anet for having done this, a small token of appreciation makes a huge difference.
Who else bought HoTs after reading about them adding a new char slot?.

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

I didn’t, but the Ultimate Edition is now less appealing.

Posted by: yakuza snowdragon.4639

yakuza snowdragon.4639

the ultimate gets another slot to, from what I read it should come with 2 slots

Posted by: Daddar.5971

Daddar.5971

Exactly why I just bought the Ultimate Edition. but then, I’m an admitted altoholic.

‘Elite’ in all 9 professions. I take mediocrity seriously!

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

I’m still on the fence, given I want to know a little more, but I think ANet made this misstep right. The lack of flames on forums, after this week, is s nice change.

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: Kentaine.4692

Kentaine.4692

I haven’t yet, because I’m not sure where to pre-purchase a boxed version (I like having a physical copy). It is much nicer that the character slot will be granted, but if I have to wait until after launch there isn’t much skin off my nose since I bought a slot for a Rev long ago anyway… though the lack of veteran perks (I don’t do Betas) for standard to pre-purchase compared to newcomer was a reason why I wasn’t even considering it before.

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

I haven’t yet, because I’m not sure where to pre-purchase a boxed version (I like having a physical copy). It is much nicer that the character slot will be granted, but if I have to wait until after launch there isn’t much skin off my nose since I bought a slot for a Rev long ago anyway… though the lack of veteran perks (I don’t do Betas) for standard to pre-purchase compared to newcomer was a reason why I wasn’t even considering it before.

There will be no box edition as dev stated.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

There will be no box edition as dev stated.

Actually the standard edition will be a boxed version as well (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/HOT-have-Hard-Copy/first#post5190884).

I am currently looking for an Authorized Pre-Purchase seller as well. I like physical copies too…

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]