Brighten up the character creation.

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: A OK.8276

A OK.8276

I’m not sure what to expect out of an expansion but I would like to see some unique additions to the character creation design

Besides the obvious additions to existing options such as hair or faces (I think these will be added judging by the fact we havent received new styles in a long while)

In addition to this I would like to see an additional accessory type. Like beards for slyvari or scars for charr; something along these lines would be cool.

What do you guys think? Asking too much? What else would you like to see. I know lots of people would like to see fat bodies. Name some more.

Plus… change accessory colors in dye screen.

(edited by A OK.8276)

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Stangboy.7961

Stangboy.7961

I’m not sure what to expect out of an expansion but I would like to see some unique additions to the character creation design

Besides the obvious additions to existing options such as hair or faces (I think these will be added judging by the fact we havent received new styles in a long while)

In addition to this I would like to see an additional accessory type. Like beards for slyvari or scars for charr; something along these lines would be cool.

What do you guys think? Asking too much? What else would you like to see. I know lots of people would like to see fat bodies. Name some more.

Plus… change accessory colors in dye screen.

I agree with all of these.

One thing I would like to see, is the ability to save your appearance to a txt file or something (See the FFXIV system) so you can use that exact appearance again later.