Bugs in events in HoT Beta

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: MarioDX.9423

MarioDX.9423

I Hvae found the event with Laranthir and the the Iztel event bugged and uncompletable. anyone else have found bugs?

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

The Food basket event with Frog folks: Only 1/5 basket is able to be filled.

Posted by: Guguwars.4263

Guguwars.4263

Don’t fret^^
Actually, both chain events are bugged and non functional, starting from yesterday (about 1hour after beta start)

That means no wyvern, and no “whatsoever” in the ruins with Laranthir…
I don’t know if it’s planned or something, but not being able to fight at least one “boss” is …sad i’d say:/

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

Apparently the food basket event can be fixed by letting the “Hungry Bats” kill Itzel defenders and get at the uninteractable baskets. Once they eat some larva from them, you can deliver more to get event credit.

Of course, you need all the players in the area to allow this to happen, so it’s still not easy.

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

Don’t fret^^
Actually, both chain events are bugged and non functional, starting from yesterday (about 1hour after beta start)

That means no wyvern, and no “whatsoever” in the ruins with Laranthir…
I don’t know if it’s planned or something, but not being able to fight at least one “boss” is …sad i’d say:/

Hmm, I saw this kind of Bug… Where was it?
Oh just after Launch where many Events had Bugs like this, with NPCs not going further or Mobs not Spawning. Also with the Dragon’s Reach Update where Enemies didn’t spawn.
There is something in the Eventcode thats breaking very easily with a bigger amount of Players, also it seems that this Something is on a different Place of Code than the Event Breaking Bugs we already had seen.

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

I’ve only seen one event completed in HoT — Defend Skybreaker. Other than than it’s been a complete waste of time to try to participate in any event. Better to just run around and see the map then move back to Central Tyria. Haven’t seen the Wyvern or any other end of cycle boss.

I did see Tigers which makes me hopeful for new ranger pets.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: Tyloric.7520

Tyloric.7520

Colossal Vine event is a lot of fun… when it decides it’s done being immortal.

Casteless Wind [Guild Wars 2]
The Secksy Monk [Guild Wars 1]
Stormbluff Isle – Storm Slayer Dragons [SDS]