Can I have my 100 euro back?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Frost.1503

Frost.1503

I have dona the pre-order for support the game and for sure I like gw2 (not HoT).
I think all people play this game for have fun and yes I have a lot of fun in PvP.
They are asking to me to do PvE for have the new Elite Specialization (460 hero points X 9 Char).
Why am I asking for the Elite Specialization if I do Pvp?
Becouse I do also the event of guild like Fractal, WvW, Guild mission, ecc….
If I can’T reach for each one of my char 460 points I prefer have my 100 euro back and do somethings else.
They did somethings like this before with the traits. The difference is that you before needs to go in a determinate place for receive the trait now you must go in a determinate place in the map for take the Hero points for buy the traits.
I’M not asking to have the new Elite Specialization for free (100 euro). But have it in a easier way and have the possibility to take it also in pvp.

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

You said you do WvW? Then you do WvW and trade in the new tokens and Hero Badges for Hero Points. No need to even put your foot in Verdant brink (The new map).

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

It’s 400 hero points, not 460.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Frost.1503

Frost.1503

You said you do WvW? Then you do WvW and trade in the new tokens and Hero Badges for Hero Points. No need to even put your foot in Verdant brink (The new map).

I do it in guild events then only a day in a week.

Posted by: Shinzan.2908

Shinzan.2908

If you want a refund make a support ticket.

Posted by: Jehovazilla.5849

Jehovazilla.5849

Because the WvW method will take about 70 years. They are very stringy with rewards.

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Ugh, I really dont get people sometimes.

You are complaining literally one day after release that you dont have all your masteries and elite specs.

Come back in 6 months. If you still dont have it on even one character… Well ok, maybe its a grind.

Posted by: Shen Slayer.3058

Shen Slayer.3058

I would like my money back too, I bought HoT 2 account, me and my son and we’re totally regretting it now.

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

Create a support ticket
Posting here won’t help you in any way.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

You can contact support for a refund, I know a few of my guildies have sadly already refunded their HoT purchases due to all the content gating

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

I have dona the pre-order for support the game and for sure I like gw2 (not HoT).
I think all people play this game for have fun and yes I have a lot of fun in PvP.
They are asking to me to do PvE for have the new Elite Specialization (460 hero points X 9 Char).
Why am I asking for the Elite Specialization if I do Pvp?
Becouse I do also the event of guild like Fractal, WvW, Guild mission, ecc….
If I can’T reach for each one of my char 460 points I prefer have my 100 euro back and do somethings else.
They did somethings like this before with the traits. The difference is that you before needs to go in a determinate place for receive the trait now you must go in a determinate place in the map for take the Hero points for buy the traits.
I’M not asking to have the new Elite Specialization for free (100 euro). But have it in a easier way and have the possibility to take it also in pvp.

You can only get your money back if you let them disable your account and prevent you from logging back into the game. I’ve tried this already just to have vanilla content access due to the expansion being so bad. Unfortunately, I wouldn’t necessarily like to get my account access revoked entirely.

Posted by: Shen Slayer.3058

Shen Slayer.3058

You can contact support for a refund, I know a few of my guildies have sadly already refunded their HoT purchases due to all the content gating

Thanks…thats good to know. Let’s see if they actually refund it for me.

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

I don’t really get the whole refund thing unless the product won’t run or is defective. Buying a game or expansion is always a risk that you might not like it. I think some of the negative feedback is fair, but I guess I’m not seeing where that entitles people to their money back – you paid for an expansion, and you got one.