Can't say Thank You Enough times

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Mintyfresh.2539

Mintyfresh.2539

I suppose I’m a pessimist by nature and in-fact did not even buy the game till like 20 minutes before launch.
That being said, I did want to say Thank you for the great time.

-The story(even though was a bit short) was actually great and played out well.
-I’ve never been indulged in the lore much but this made me dig up some videos and watch them!
-Landscape was fun, and I think you presented a solid challenge by creating a fairly complex 3-d map. I liked it!
-Changing the number of HP needed for elite was a terrific idea for people who have alts, however more important was the part that you listened to the feedback regarding people wanting to play their elite spec before being absolutely burned out. This was a great middle ground and is appreciated.
-Release was smooth.

Overall, I’m looking forward to actually getting the elite spec on my other toons now(as opposed to dreading it).

Overall, I am fairly impressed and am actually glad that I bought the game.

-Cheers-
Minty

“Religion. It’s given people hope in a world torn apart by religion.”—Jon Stewart

Posted by: Miserymachine.7512

Miserymachine.7512

The biggest OMG moment for me was seeing the amazing depth of the new areas. Gliding allows for zones that are almost as deep as they are wide. It’s pretty impressive.

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Second this. With the hp change I find myself exploring the maps instead of rushing from point to point. I actually found the lost precipice guild hall entrance by simply gliding down to some semblance of a structure I saw from the distance. I would have never done that before the hp change….

My only complaint is the crashes especially when completing a huge event like in auric for the temple. Maybe the ground chests could be pop-up chests as you are rewarded those when you come back into the game…..

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB