Chuka and Champawant spreadsheet

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Zdenny.2704

Zdenny.2704

Hello,
I’ve started to craft the new Legendary: Chuka and Champawat. So I’ve created a basic spreadsheet of prices and amount of basic mats if you decided to buy it straight from the TP. The prices are made for 23.4.2016, since the prices on TP will change, the spreadsheet will work only as an orientation plan.
I apologize for mistakes and formatin, didn’t want to put so much effort and time into it.
Use it as you wish and link is here

down there on the bottom, there are bookmarks, so you can list and see what coasts exactly and what is needed, enjoy.

Edit: The things like Elonian leather, spiritwood or any other expensive items are described by their basic crafting materials so thats why they are not writen on the lists

(edited by Zdenny.2704)

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

11k wood and 10k leather… oh boy does it sounds crazy when you look at it like that.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

Zdenny.2704

11k wood and 10k leather… oh boy does it sounds crazy when you look at it like that.

I guess you rather farm for money instead of farming nodes on maps for years

Posted by: themillwater.5846

themillwater.5846

Is this for the completed bow? I’ve been looking for one so I can start on the materials.

Zdenny.2704

Is this for the completed bow? I’ve been looking for one so I can start on the materials.

yeah, it’s a complete list (summary) of materials you can buy from TP…
The things which you can’t obtain by money, but by playing the game are not included.

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

If this is anything like Nevermore,and since this is a 2 handed bow which means
spiritwood planks,I guess it is,count in about 70 to 80 of these time gated mats.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

themillwater.5846

The things which you can’t obtain by money, but by playing the game are not included.
[/quote]

Oh thank you very much! But it looks like even though I started the quest the final bow is going to be far out of my reach because of the globs of destabilized matter. On the bright side I’ll have more than enough time to get the rest of it saved.

Zdenny.2704

Oh thank you very much! But it looks like even though I started the quest the final bow is going to be far out of my reach because of the globs of destabilized matter. On the bright side I’ll have more than enough time to get the rest of it saved.

[/quote]

Glob of Dark Matter are easily salfavaged from exos, so doing few runs in silverwaste and you get few of them quickly. If the exotic has skin you want or dont coast much on TP and is with horrible stats.. salvage.. you will get plenty soon.

themillwater.5846

You are awesome, thank you

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

2720g 7s 98c for such an ugly bow, is this a joke?

That is some serious grind for zero reasons there, how to create a pointless grind and people still chase it..

Thank god they ditched Legendaries imo, they can now focus on actual content.

(edited by Dante.1508)

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

You also get 3 tiger kitties useable as backpacks and a special instanced place only for you.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

You also get 3 tiger kitties useable as backpacks and a special instanced place only for you.

Ok obviously that will make me run out and spend 2k in gold instantly… not.

Zdenny.2704

That is some serious grind for zero reasons there, how to create a pointless grind and people still chase it..

I personaly like the new SB than dreamer and the price is almost the same like other new legendaries. Legendaries are ment for people who put some higher effort to obtain it and I am ok with this.

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Yikes. Well, I guess I’ll do the quest until I get the Tiger miniature. I’m enjoying the 1st entries of the scavenger hunt (so far). Thanks for the spreadsheet, mate.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Ok obviously that will make me run out and spend 2k in gold instantly… not.

Me neither. Im just pointing the 2720g 7s 98c gives you 3 kittens, an instance AND the ugly bow.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: traviswrdunbar.4780

traviswrdunbar.4780

Not even interested in the bow, but I am still gonna say thanks for doing the work and figuring all that out.

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Some people pay it gladly for one of the most ugly skins in this game (imo): the greatsword legendaries. So taste differ.
Besides, in my opinion, if you can have fun at playing the game, and get the materials required almost accidentally, the price goes down considerably. Again, in my opinion.

Posted by: Miellyn.6847

Miellyn.6847

I like the bow and the fact hat it is a bit bigger than most shortbows. Many shortbows look bad on norn due their size.
I enjoyed the first part of the collection and about halfway through the crafting section. Hopefully part III and IV are similiar in quality as part I.

Meena Wolfsgeist | Ranger
Ceana Mera | Mesmer
Indra Nebelklinge | Revenant