Clarification on $100 edition

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Eldenwise.6543

Eldenwise.6543

I looked over what’s included & have 2 questions please:

1. Do you get the additional character slots and gems now or when the xpac launches?

2. How many additional character slots do you get? (A guy in chat said 2 additional but the print says one additional – I’m not sure if he’s adding the slots together from each edition or what)?

Thank you.

Posted by: Kreejaffa.3682

Kreejaffa.3682

1. Now.
2. I got 2. One for Ultimate, one for being a “veteran” and pre-purchasing.

Kreejaffa [Ferguson’s Crossing]
Leader of Looking For Gandalf [LFG]
Worst Commander of Ferguson’s Crossing (Self Proclaimed)

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Please note that the veteran slot does not appear immediately. They are added once a week.

Posted by: Eldenwise.6543

Eldenwise.6543

Great thanks much.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

You get the gems, 1 character slot and all the other items now. (You can’t use the glider or guild hall decoration yet obviously.)

If you bought the game before 23rd January 2015 you will get a 2nd character slot. These are given out on a weekly basis.

If you bought the game after 23rd January 2015 you won’t get a second character slot but can contact Arenanet or the retailer you bought the game from to get the price of your original purchase refunded.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

If you bought the game after 23rd January 2015 you won’t get a second character slot but can contact Arenanet or the retailer you bought the game from to get the price of your original purchase refunded.

Only half right. Purchases from third-party retailers in that time frame are supposed to get an extra character slot, not a refund.