Collectors Edition?

Collectors Edition?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Teratus.2859

Teratus.2859

So now that the pre purchase is available I need to ask

is the Ultimate version effectively the closest we are going to get to a HoT Collectors edition?

I want to pre order the game no question there but I want a Collectors edition copy..
so Im put off pre ordering the game right now incase a Collectors edition comes out later..

all im looking for is some confirmation that the current pre order versions are final and that a collectors edition wont spring up in the coming months after I’ve already bought the expansion…

If Anet could give us some clarification on this it would be great ^^
thanks

Collectors Edition?

Posted by: ZinN.6124

ZinN.6124

Yep i was just about to make a post about this aswell! The lack of Collectors edition is lacking

I like trains

Choo choo

Collectors Edition?

Teratus.2859

Yeah.. I don’t mind if there isn’t a collectors edition.. I just want Anet to confirm that there won’t be one so I don’t end up pre ordering HoT now and then getting annoyed later when one just comes along..

I don’t want to buy HoT twice lol

Collectors Edition?

Posted by: Jitsuryoku.9038

Jitsuryoku.9038

Good point, Since it includes core game (for free), make sure they give collectors editions of both core game and expansion.

Collectors Edition?

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

In the FAQ Regina Beunaberba (sorry if written wrong), says with confidance ‘there won’t be a physical collector’s edition of the game’. Wich basically means, only digitally you can get ‘better version’. Superior dissapointing as a Physical copy CE owner of original game. I don’t need empty games. I don’t need rytlock stupid mini, original game has it already do something new, will you, thanks. And bring that Caithe statue, we deserve it. As do we deserve soundtrack. This is just Arenanet needing the money fast, and efficient, so they made everything digital. It’s really tempting to wait it out, and not pre-order nowadays, just in the hope collector’s edition comes later.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Collectors Edition?

Teratus.2859

Do you have a Link specifically to that page Phoebe?
I’d like to read it ^^

Collectors Edition?

Posted by: wolvz.8791

wolvz.8791

Here is the FAQ for prepurchasing, https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/94582027-Heart-of-Thorns-Pre-Purchase-FAQ , the thing about collectors editions is in it

Collectors Edition?

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

It’s hidden a bit, since you must find right page, then click link from there, but here it is:

https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/94582027?_ga=1.224442138.1077602967.1412031213

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Collectors Edition?

Teratus.2859

I found it.. Thanks guys ^^

shame about no Collectors.. I’d have loved a Revenant Rytlock statue and some cool stuff like a Soundtrack CD or a Art Book but oh well

will pick up that Ultimate version then when I can