Commander of the Pact

Commander of the Pact

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

I’m very excited with this new mastery. It just seems so right, and the buffs although noticieable aren’t op
I specially like the new vendors so you can buy outdated recipes (where are the recipes lost for those superior sigils…) I don’t even worry about the new ones (like the melandru’s backpack).
What do you think?

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

Commander of the Pact

Posted by: Lakshmi.5941

Lakshmi.5941

Overall I liked this line.

I have one simple suggestion: Please make it so blocking someone hides their Mentor tag, in addition to hiding them from chat. It’s an instant way to stop trolling, and preserve the value of the non-troll mentor tags to new players.

I don’t know if the implementation is simple, but from a new user perspective it’s readily understandable since /ignore is such a common MMO feature.

Commander of the Pact

Posted by: Pompeia.5483

Pompeia.5483

I will be super happy with this if I finally get to get my Ascended Zealots recipe’s for a reasonable price.

Amanda Corsiva – Revenant && Katereyna – Chillomancer
Jenna Gracen – Scrapper && Merit Sullivan – Guardian
Daenerys Ceridwen – Druid && Vexia Gracen – Chronomancer

Commander of the Pact

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

Overall I liked this line.

I have one simple suggestion: Please make it so blocking someone hides their Mentor tag, in addition to hiding them from chat. It’s an instant way to stop trolling, and preserve the value of the non-troll mentor tags to new players.

I don’t know if the implementation is simple, but from a new user perspective it’s readily understandable since /ignore is such a common MMO feature.

+1 actually that’s a pretty good idea.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!