Congratulations to Anet staff !

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Eylia.2485

Eylia.2485

Hello everybody,

I just want to THANK Anet for bringing us this new content.
I’m mainly a WvW/sPvP player but all what you are going to bring us with this expansion pack sounds really fun !
I am especially hyped thanks to Stronghold mode if you copy it from original GW GvG
I hope you’ll successfully make this new PvP mode a 10 persons size mode to break with the actual 5v5 mode to offer more diversity

Anyway, congratulations to all your team for finally bringing what your players have been waiting for months (I mean all aspect of the game : PvE, PvP, WvW) !

Join me to congratulate Arena Net !

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

While I’m definitely appreciative of the information, I’ll reserve my congratulations for when it becomes playable…(and any accolades for after I play it).

I say this in a very open minded and supportive way, but having not been overly impressed with the LS content, I cannot blindly assume HoT is going to be worthy of congratulations just because it’s announced.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: dodgerrule.8739

dodgerrule.8739

I love how you all at anet are bringing most of the empty holes together. I also think that the new class is a combination of ideas from the past. I am excited to see what all of the features the expansion offers us!

Dodger Rule Ranger – Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

As excited I am for the new content, I’d hold off congratulations until it’s release.

I’m confident that they’ll deliver, I just think it bad taste to congratulate someone on something they haven’t actually done yet.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]