Content

Content

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: TreK.3794

TreK.3794

Q:

Hi Anet,

Just a simple question: Will we be getting any new content any time soon? By that I mean within a couple of months.

A simple yes or no would do, thanks.

Content

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The short answer is they won’t tell you. That’s because they won’t announce stuff before it’s absolutely ready to ship.

The longer answer is the new raid wing will likely be available in June if it follows the pattern of the old raid wings, and the living World Season 3 is scheduled to come out after the third raid wing.

We should get the next PvP tournament in the interim, though. The next “big” patch should be in July.

Content

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

As Vayne says it’ll probably be two to four months before any new content starts coming. Raid wing in two or three months, followed by LS3 a month or two after.

We don’t know what form that’ll take or how substantial it’ll be, of course, but it’ll be new.

Content

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Or, we might get some new ‘Current Events’ in the next patch or two. Who knows? (Other than ArenaNet, of course…lol)

Content

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

The next confirmed content is LS3 in July/Aug. Anything we get before is speculation/bonus/surprise.

I’m hoping for either a festival or revamped boss, but we shall see. I’m not putting any expectations down until LS3 hits.

Content

Posted by: TreK.3794

TreK.3794

All right, thanks for all the answers.