Crafting HOPE

Crafting HOPE

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: mov.1246

mov.1246

Hello,

finally i decided to craft the legendary pistol HOPE.
I got all meterials for the legendary, just the precusor is missing…
How long does it take to do the collection HOPE I, II, III and IV?
And how much it will cost if I buy all the ascended materials?

Crafting HOPE

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/72713-HOPE

The prices change all the time, the cost of the pre will change as mats change in price,

Time wise it will all depend on how much you play, im not sure if any of the collections have time gates, if not it should take you days, if you play a lot, if you don’t it could take you months.

Crafting HOPE

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Don’t know how long it’ll take but this will tell you how much it will cost to buy all the materials. The precursor “Prototype” costs about 672 gold, most of that is ascended materials, I’d say there’s about 100g of non-ascended materials.

https://gw2efficiency.com/crafting/calculator/72713-HOPE

Crafting HOPE

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Collection IV takes a while, especially if the events are not up (a few Orr events that sometimes need camping the spot). 54/54 collection size. Took me 2 days and few hours (purely focussing on that, nothing else). If i do my daily things, i’d say 4-6 days.

The others are faster, but have ‘craft’ stops as I call them. If you don’t have the mats or money, or ascended material time gate, you will have to wait to craft the items to get further. 5 deldrimor here, few Damask there, mithril pistol frame there etc.

My recommendation is to have the pre-items for ascended mats (like lump of mithrilium is pre-mateterial of Deldrimor steel ingot). The finished ones are not so much issue but the pre-items are (timegates). Makes 5 of each and aprox 15-25 for deldrimor (the lump thus). If not done, it might make the legendary take longer.

+ ofc the ‘farm the money’ time gate if that’s a thing. Amalgated gemstones getting cheaper, and relative easy to farm in HoT map meta’s.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

(edited by Phoebe Ascension.8437)

Crafting HOPE

Posted by: ZerotheFang.5890

ZerotheFang.5890

as someone who is past hope 4 and still putting together items to finish you will need all the masterys in HoT done cause you will need items that are locked under last mastery for each.

also for tip on the part for hope when you do fungus among us first transform go to the chest behind the waterfall and use item make sure chest is close though (this way you not need do the adv silver it actually works may take an alt or 2 but it does work). also lot of events are meta/do with large group like vinetooth prime, some mini dungeons, and challenges like arrowhead champion.

where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.

Crafting HOPE

Posted by: Rylen.2147

Rylen.2147

The collections are fairly easy, but most of them revolve around expensive ascended mats which will cost a lot if you don’t craft one each day.

Crafting HOPE

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

I did HOPE 1-3 in about 8 hours on the first day it was released, then it took about a week to get HOPE 4 done because of bugged events. But with everything working mostly right now I’d say probably could do all 4 in less than a day.